"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
They're mimicking things they see in a museum?
♥ Donna, this is actually arts in a mall near us. Very posh mall that is. We love walking there, and my kids love it.
Oh, these pictures just made me smile and remember some of the poses my own kids used to do for pictures. I will have to go through some boxes now (pre-digital). Looks like fun.
Wow, what a fun idea! : )Thanks for dropping by my WW.
No comment ! Just laughing !
DS2:what da ya think? im cool,right?DD:hmmm,what ami i supposed to do after this?oh well,i shouldnt think,this is very relaxing.DS1:do we really have to lie down so straight like this??hmmm...i feel sleepy now...ho hummmhehehe,wala lang...
♥ jennymcb, I would love to see those...it's just a hassle to scan pre-digital pictures.I bought a scanner, but hadn't really used it but once.♥ CWM, It was fun. I didn't plan it. DS2 just stood by the first picture and refused to move until I took a picture of him!♥ Gattina, thanks for stopping by!♥ Ghee, LOL, pretty funny. I had to take this picture with my Sony camera, and it takes a while between shots...they were bored and almost left!
Makes for a very creative picture. :)
"mommy ooo... ginagaya nila kami!!!" :D amusing pic! my kids would love that too!
Cool, my caption would be:"The kids didn't notice that whenever they turned their backs, the statues would mimic their actions"
Kids! They do what they see. I wonder if they'd do what mom does...wash dishes, make their own beds, vacuum the floor and etc. LOLWould it be alright to link you?
Cute posers! Thanks for stopping by! Happy WW!
That looks like fun.Happy WW
How fun! Now that's one way to make going to the museum more fun!
At least the statues have some use, nice pictures.
Looks like a fun thing to do. I'll have to try that sometime.
When i have kids, i think i'll do the same...
It is very interesting how they love to mimic things. Lovely pictures.
That is so cute. I used to mimic the statues before
Neat idea for a picture. Happy WW
Stop! Drop! Roll!
awesome idea for this week!
Very creative pics!Happy WW!
That is so neat. Models of the Future is my title.
Post a Comment
24 comments:
They're mimicking things they see in a museum?
♥ Donna, this is actually arts in a mall near us. Very posh mall that is. We love walking there, and my kids love it.
Oh, these pictures just made me smile and remember some of the poses my own kids used to do for pictures. I will have to go through some boxes now (pre-digital). Looks like fun.
Wow, what a fun idea! : )
Thanks for dropping by my WW.
No comment ! Just laughing !
DS2:what da ya think?
im cool,right?
DD:hmmm,what ami i supposed to do after this?oh well,i shouldnt think,this is very relaxing.
DS1:do we really have to lie down so straight like this??hmmm...i feel sleepy now...ho hummm
hehehe,wala lang...
♥ jennymcb, I would love to see those...it's just a hassle to scan pre-digital pictures.
I bought a scanner, but hadn't really used it but once.
♥ CWM, It was fun. I didn't plan it. DS2 just stood by the first picture and refused to move until I took a picture of him!
♥ Gattina, thanks for stopping by!
♥ Ghee, LOL, pretty funny. I had to take this picture with my Sony camera, and it takes a while between shots...they were bored and almost left!
Makes for a very creative picture. :)
"mommy ooo... ginagaya nila kami!!!" :D
amusing pic! my kids would love that too!
Cool, my caption would be:
"The kids didn't notice that whenever they turned their backs, the statues would mimic their actions"
Kids! They do what they see. I wonder if they'd do what mom does...wash dishes, make their own beds, vacuum the floor and etc. LOL
Would it be alright to link you?
Cute posers! Thanks for stopping by! Happy WW!
That looks like fun.
Happy WW
How fun! Now that's one way to make going to the museum more fun!
At least the statues have some use, nice pictures.
Looks like a fun thing to do. I'll have to try that sometime.
When i have kids, i think i'll do the same...
It is very interesting how they love to mimic things. Lovely pictures.
That is so cute. I used to mimic the statues before
Neat idea for a picture. Happy WW
Stop! Drop! Roll!
awesome idea for this week!
Very creative pics!
Happy WW!
That is so neat. Models of the Future is my title.
Post a Comment