"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
DS4 at 9 months. He couldn't bear to be away from me, so even when I'm doing laundry, he's there.
That is a very clever way to keep him close. And it looks cute too.Happy WW.
How much detergent do you use to get one of those clean? Visit me at Castle Nottingham or my WordlessPost directly.
Aww how precious. I love these special times.
Very cute!
Oh I agree - a CLEVER way to keep him close by. Just scoop him up and you're good to go. He has an adorable face!!
I bet you he was softer than any fabric softener you could add. Very cute.
Cute photo hehe! I guess it keeps him confined to one spot too while you're busy working :) Happy WW!
what a little cutie. He looks like a very happy young man doing laundry with mom.
Yup, did the same thing too with my little one, and now both of them still like to play in the laundry basket!Happy WW!
He is so cute and adorable. :)
cuteeeee...
Don't. Start. The. Spin. Cycile
haha!what a cute post!!im speechless!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
DS4 at 9 months. He couldn't bear to be away from me, so even when I'm doing laundry, he's there.
That is a very clever way to keep him close. And it looks cute too.
Happy WW.
How much detergent do you use to get one of those clean? Visit me at Castle Nottingham or my Wordless
Post directly.
Aww how precious. I love these special times.
Very cute!
Oh I agree - a CLEVER way to keep him close by. Just scoop him up and you're good to go.
He has an adorable face!!
I bet you he was softer than any fabric softener you could add. Very cute.
Cute photo hehe! I guess it keeps him confined to one spot too while you're busy working :) Happy WW!
what a little cutie. He looks like a very happy young man doing laundry with mom.
Yup, did the same thing too with my little one, and now both of them still like to play in the laundry basket!
Happy WW!
He is so cute and adorable. :)
cuteeeee...
Don't. Start. The. Spin. Cycile
haha!what a cute post!!
im speechless!
Post a Comment