There's Coupons and Then there's Coupons

I enjoy online shopping. Who wouldn't be? I have five children ages 9, 8, 5, almost 3, and 1. Now imagine taking them all to shop at a book store to pick the latest best sellers.

Are you sure you're imagining? Did I mention there are 4 boys? They're adorable and super-energetic too. After all that, do I still have to say why I like shopping online?

I love opening my door to the UPS guys who delivers my books from Amazon.com. They have free shipping for orders over 25 dollars. That's like 4 mass market paperbacks, or even 2 new hardcover releases!

I have stumbled into a coupon site. You too can find tons of coupon codes at about any store. Not just Amazon. I immediately noticed Amazon myself because I am not in denial. I have an addiction to books.

With these many men to shop for clothes for, I have come to like online GAP shopping myself. They have coupons too. There's Target for things cutesey. My daughter loves to get her colorful and thematic bed sheets at Target. I mustn't forget my personal favorite Wal-Mart.

It's like finding out that there's a next best thing after slice bread! I just wish that Home Depot, my children's new Toys R Us have free shipping for top soil aka poopy dirt aka stinky dirt for our new children's garden.

3 comments:

Shelly Kneupper Tucker said...

What a great informative post! I didn't know there were so many coupons out there. I can see exactly why you don't want to take 5 kids shopping (lol!). Thanks for the info. I'm going to go check these out...
Shelly
See my post for today...I've tried to send this comment 3 times and had to sign in with my Blogger account...which is no longer active!

Anonymous said...

hey,welcome to the club,Shoshana!
goodluck! :)

louann said...

ooh im so green with envy! no such thing back here!!! :) must be so much fun for you though...any yes, i cannot imagine doing a shopping trip with 5 kids!