"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
wow--those are hard for me to walk in!! Happy WW!
That's adorable. I bet there was a big grin on the face of the person in those shoes.
Awwww....hard shoes to fill for sure!
I'm not sure that's a good fit.
we all pass through that stage ... ;))
Cute - I'd break my neck if I wore those. Happy Wednesday.
Someone loves mommy!
Wondering why kids looooooooovvveeeeeeeee big shoes?:D
the kid's got some big shoes to fill!!! :) :)
Aww how cute.
Someone's playing dress up!
Thanks for stopping by! She'll grow into those soon enough! How precious.
How sweet! Don't you just love moments like that?
I could never walk in those shoes!
great picture for the week!!! Nice!If you get bored, check out the blogging Scavenger Hunt over at Amys Random Thoughts starting May 1st. We would love to see you there!
Those are big shoes to fill. ;)
Oh that is sooo cute. It reminds me of my daughter trying to imitate how I painted my lips.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
wow--those are hard for me to walk in!! Happy WW!
That's adorable. I bet there was a big grin on the face of the person in those shoes.
Awwww....hard shoes to fill for sure!
I'm not sure that's a good fit.
we all pass through that stage ... ;))
Cute - I'd break my neck if I wore those. Happy Wednesday.
Someone loves mommy!
Wondering why kids looooooooovvveeeeeeeee big shoes?
:D
the kid's got some big shoes to fill!!! :) :)
Aww how cute.
Someone's playing dress up!
Thanks for stopping by! She'll grow into those soon enough! How precious.
How sweet! Don't you just love moments like that?
I could never walk in those shoes!
great picture for the week!!! Nice!
If you get bored, check out the blogging Scavenger Hunt over at Amys Random Thoughts starting May 1st. We would love to see you there!
Those are big shoes to fill. ;)
Oh that is sooo cute. It reminds me of my daughter trying to imitate how I painted my lips.
Post a Comment