Tonight we saw another movie while my mother watches our kids. We went to see REIGN OVER ME with Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle. Is it only me, or other people get faces confuse too? I thought for a long time that Don Cheadle was Tim Meadows from SNL. Duh!
It's like all the other times I was thinking that Hollywood tend to make movies which are very similar to each other. Let's see if I can come up with a few and you can agree or disagree.
Deep Impact vs Armageddon
Independence Day vs Mars Attach
Prestige vs Illusionist
Ugh...it's too late to think up of others...but it's like they make something similar but different for every movie.
I am thinking how many people out there goes after happiness and trades all no matter what. I am concerned about this generation of "I". It's like no one else matters as long as "I" am happy. "I" need to be excited, and "I" need to get all I want or "I" am not happy. That's all good, you know.
What is not so good is when you bring little children into this world. Whatever happened to the unstated contract parents sign about protecting our children? Can you hate someone so much; you will actually let your children pay for your happiness? It's hard to swallow. It's very disgusting. It's right along there with parents letting an ex-ped-monster baby-sits their kids. People who do this, how can they live with themselves?
I came across a qoutation a long time ago
One only has freedom to the extent that it does not infringe on someone else's freedom.
3 comments:
You have some serious rants going here, I agree about movies, not too much original thinking going on in Hollywood. I can't believe the movies based on tv shows.
On your other rant, you made me think. Perhaps it's a generation of "I" parents out there, but I think they are a product of the society. Baby boomer parents have given their children much, but now that these children are parents, they don't know how to think of others or how to give. Just a thought and one that has me thinking for the day!
That movie is moving daw,and i really wanna see it.late kami dito and i think its not yet showing :)
a dinner theater?thats new to me but looks romantic,i love the times me and my hubby alone inside a movie theater :)
i cant do those things to my kids.no way!!
Yes it is sad. Agh this post made me feel sad :( your rants came on strong.
Post a Comment