I've Been Reviewed


I wanted to put up this picture, even though it will probably make my blog load that much slower.

This is my first review. I pimped myself to them, so click on the picture above to read the review. I didn't do too badly. I think. What do you think?

On the other hand, my darling husband had a dream. It's about our old neighborhood*, and how he'd found out one of our sexy neighbors was a prostitute/call-girl or as Lightning Bugs Butt would say, "sex worker."

He said they bumped into each other, and he got curious about how much does a "sex worker" make. She said it is 70$ an hour. He had heard about call-girls costing thousands of dollars a night. When he heard this, he thought, "That's reasonable!"

What do you think of that? Should I go hunt up our old neighborhood to see if we have "sex worker" out there?


*We lived there for a short time over 13 years ago.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

theres no problem for me.so far,loading is not a hindrance in every blog i visit but commenting is,for sometimes..

wow!!thousand dollars/night?not bad job? LOL!

your bday is coming,Shoshana!

TorAa said...

No loading problems here. Sure depends of the linespeed.

Thousand dollars a night? I'll block this post for Anna:))

Harlot said...

Shosh, when you had that template with your family pictures during Xmas, verra cute, but that's when it was slowest. But now, it loads fine for me. :) Who are those girls anyway?

$1000 a fucking night??? You have got to be kidding! What is she serving? An uber bj that makes men's heads spin or something? :/

JO said...

no loading problems with me too...

hmmm... i wonder if i should make them review my blog? wonder what they would say?

happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Well your blog looks very nice with the new look as well.

70 dollars per hour sounds so cheap for me. If i were the prosti I'll charge 500 USD per hour. hahahahah. Vajayjays dont come cheap u know!

Sanna said...

Shosh, I never have any problems with the loading of your blog.

As for your sidebar: Yep, that's a bit chaotic, but it's your blog and you should feel free to do whatever you like. I always come back, so it's fine for me.

Keep on bloggin'!

Love, Sanna