Wordless Wednesday #10


Join and see other participants here.

15 comments:

Girlie said...

My son in yellow shirt gave himself a haircut. You can tell which one that is. My only surprise was that he didn't cut any skin while doing that.

My kids love water fountains of any kind.

Anonymous said...

ows??buti di nya nasugatan ang sarili nya :)

Ingrid said...

At the first look, it itched me to pull them away ! I thought it was a grill !! lol ! Now I realize what it is, funny picture !

Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly Ghee. I was going to get mad, but I was just so relieved he didn't come to me bleeding!

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty cool water fountain! My grand-daughter got a hole of some scissor and did the same thing to her hair, but not down to the scalp. It was fixable.

I'm up too.

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Is there something out of the picture or are they just amazed at the waterflow?

Biker Betty said...

Wow, he is lucky he didn't cut himself. I'm glad neither of my boys have tried that. Beautiful waterfall.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

My first impression..What kind of a barber did that! Good you had an explanation there.
Thanks for the visit.

Unknown said...

great picture..looks like it kept their attention

Viamarie said...

Thanks for sharing that story. At first glance, I thought he had scars on those areas without hair.

Have a Happy Wednesday!

Donna. W said...

It's amazing how many kids decide to be their own barbers. Happy WW.

Michelle said...

My daughter did that a few months back - and shes 11! When do they grow out of it!

Gene Bach said...

Who knows...he may grow up to be a world famous stylist. LOL!

TorAa said...

Wonder who's his role model.LoL.
I'm sure he is very proud to have a hairstyle one of its kind. Bravo. Great entry to WW.

=^.^=

zhasha said...

you have such a smart lil boy there! nice hair cut! hahaha!

for sure he's proud of it.. its his very own style!! unique!!!

so-so funy!!!