"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
Lol ! That's the first "broken" picture which really makes me laugh ! Too cute !!!
What a cute baby:-)I will Exercise for Comments!Sunflower
I never would have guessed that those used to be potato chips!
LOL! I remember when mine did things like that.
Oh no - what a mess to clean up!! But it looks sooooo cute! :-)
cute!!i bet he had fun,haha!
LOL but that looks like so much fun! Crunching chips! Great photo.Have a good weekend and I'm up too.
What a great photo! It put a big old smile right on me, thank you! Those chips surely are broken.
That is just sooooooooo funny. Your description is priceless.Mine's posted
Looks like good eatin' to me! LOL..Adorable picture.Mine is up.Cheers.
Hehe, looks like fun for DS4! Great pic for the theme Shoshana :) Happy hunting and have a great weekend :)
Yep, those are broken beyond repair. But I bet they are not too broken for your baby to eat! Too cute.
I wonder what goes on in their little heads when they do this... it seems as if all babies are fascinated by the crunching sound or the shapes of the tiny pieces.... very nice. I was thinking "crackers" at first.
I hope you have a broom :)Mine's up too :)
My oldest did this once with a box of goldfish. I couldn't help snapping a picture either. Too cute.
how adorable! thanks for the your kind comments.
Aiyooo... notty notty.
Hillarious. The funniest Broken-entry I've seen. Sure will be a classic:)))=^.^=
How cute is this photo!!! love it! perfect for broken! Thanks for visiting my blog today!
what a cutie pie :) :) My boys have done there share of chippy mess also ;) Smashed biscuits are fun too...lol
I never thought potato chips would make me laugh :-DGreat photo and Big Hug for your baby!!
Oh boy, is someone having fun! All broken is right.Thanks for stopping by.
Now that I call 'fun-time'. I am sure you were not excited about it, but it is a great photo for this week's photo hunt theme :)
Hahahahaha . . . all you can do is laugh. And then get the broom, right? Been there, done that.Mine is posted, too!
He must have enjoyed a lot.Happy Sunday!
poor potato chips...hehehe.happy weekend!
Precious
ZOMG you have such a cute baby! Aw!Oh, the Queer Chef pimped me here! K bai!!! :-)
It looks broken!! Looks like she had a reallly good time with it! Great pick for The Hunt!
nice blog. visit mine.www.rogersbiz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
30 comments:
Lol ! That's the first "broken" picture which really makes me laugh ! Too cute !!!
What a cute baby:-)
I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower
I never would have guessed that those used to be potato chips!
LOL! I remember when mine did things like that.
Oh no - what a mess to clean up!! But it looks sooooo cute! :-)
cute!!i bet he had fun,haha!
LOL but that looks like so much fun! Crunching chips! Great photo.
Have a good weekend and I'm up too.
What a great photo! It put a big old smile right on me, thank you! Those chips surely are broken.
That is just sooooooooo funny. Your description is priceless.
Mine's posted
Looks like good eatin' to me! LOL..
Adorable picture.
Mine is up.
Cheers.
Hehe, looks like fun for DS4! Great pic for the theme Shoshana :) Happy hunting and have a great weekend :)
Yep, those are broken beyond repair. But I bet they are not too broken for your baby to eat! Too cute.
I wonder what goes on in their little heads when they do this... it seems as if all babies are fascinated by the crunching sound or the shapes of the tiny pieces.... very nice. I was thinking "crackers" at first.
I hope you have a broom :)
Mine's up too :)
My oldest did this once with a box of goldfish. I couldn't help snapping a picture either. Too cute.
how adorable! thanks for the your kind comments.
Aiyooo... notty notty.
Hillarious. The funniest Broken-entry I've seen. Sure will be a classic:)))
=^.^=
How cute is this photo!!! love it! perfect for broken! Thanks for visiting my blog today!
what a cutie pie :) :) My boys have done there share of chippy mess also ;) Smashed biscuits are fun too...lol
I never thought potato chips would make me laugh :-D
Great photo and Big Hug for your baby!!
Oh boy, is someone having fun! All broken is right.
Thanks for stopping by.
Now that I call 'fun-time'. I am sure you were not excited about it, but it is a great photo for this week's photo hunt theme :)
Hahahahaha . . . all you can do is laugh. And then get the broom, right? Been there, done that.
Mine is posted, too!
He must have enjoyed a lot.
Happy Sunday!
poor potato chips...hehehe.
happy weekend!
Precious
ZOMG you have such a cute baby! Aw!
Oh, the Queer Chef pimped me here! K bai!!! :-)
It looks broken!! Looks like she had a reallly good time with it! Great pick for The Hunt!
nice blog. visit mine.
www.rogersbiz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment