Random thirteen things about Gilmore Girls, Season 1.1. I love the show!
2. At first I was turned off with the irreverence of Rory for her mother.
3. When I give it a second chance, I am hooked!
4. I think Tristin is cute!
5. I love Sookie!
6. Dean is cute! But only on the show. On the interview portion of the DVDs, he doesn't look anywhere near cute!
8. Superman showed up in the episode playing a strange man in a Bangles concert.
9. I would totally veg out one CD per Saturday night and watch all episodes in that CD. Some Sunday morning, I was barely human sustaining on 30 minutes of sleep before my kids woke up.

10. The dialogue...oh the dialogue is to die for! The delivery? Brilliant!
11. Is Jackson gay?
12. Luke is cute with his unrequited love.
13. Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham are beautiful!
Like I said, it's random. I have a huge headache, and I am pouting because my eyes are too much achy to watch the next season right away. I think it's time to make a trip to the eye doctor.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
16 comments:
I've never really been a fan of GG, but my mom and sister adored this show - especially the relationship dynamics between mother and daughter.
I just started this show two months ago. I am starting from the beginning and will work my way through it.
I've never seen it however I have three second grade girls in my class who watch it and talk about it religiously. When listening to them, I wonder if I need to check out the show and see if it is appropriate. Thanks for stopping by...
I loved GG the first season but then fell away from it. I always liked the relationship between Rory and her mom, and totally agree that they're both beautiful. For this week's TT, I did 13 things about the season premier of "Lost."
I have yet to see that show..I see you have a Cal Hiaasen book on your list ..Hubby (www.valtool.blogspot.com) loves him
I don't watch tele but I enjoyed your list.
I hope you are feeling better soon.
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy
Was following the series but kindof miss out the rest later. I like Jarred Padalecki when I first saw him there but he is a lot hotter on Supernatural
You know, at the time when I still was watching TV (now I blog instead :-), gilmore Girls was one of my favorites. Just because they are so darn WITTY!!!! With a very special humor.
My T13 is about an admission to become an A-Team Cruiser and we'll have a cruise ball party later on - come on over and check it out :-)
Hey Shoshana, I think I've seen Gilmore Girls a couple of times channel surfing.... great list though, I'll try to watch it next time :) Happy T13!
Great thirteen! Thanks for visiting!
I´m sorry I didn´t make it on Thursday… we´ve had a car accident on the freeway – but I´m trying to catch up today as promised. Thanks for stopping by my TT, Shoshanna!
I love your list - although I have to confess I started watching Gilmore Girls about 2 weeks ago on TV at night. It is broadcasted shortly after Luis is hungry and wants to be feeded =)
Yeah! Your addiction is official now. We had season 6 final here on TV last week and I am outing because I cannot wait for season 7. Anyway, it might be the last season, so I am happy to have something new to come.
I have seasons 1-5 on DVD now and try to watch them in English, but the speed of speaking is really hard for me. Never had any problems so far, but with the GG it doesn't work for me.
Happy watching!
Sanna
I don't watch it a lot, I've watch like half a season and now when there is nothing else on tv!!
I LOVE gilmore girls ive seen 1-6 and half of the 7th season but the new writer isnt nearly as good as Amy Sherman Palidino amy is making a knew shw and i hope its as amasing as gilmore girls
Heyy, I finished seasons 1-6 and seven isnt out on DVD yet so could someboidy tell me..does jess come back in season 7?
Thanx
I'd love to tell you Anon, except that I haven't seen Season 7.
I am really disappointed how Dean turned out in that series. He was a nice guy and they made him into an asshole.
Post a Comment