Me: Ohh, you have money!There you have our most elucidating conversation.
DS3: I have quarters.
Me: This is a penny (pointing to the 1 cent) and this is a nickel (pointing to 5 cents)!
DS3: I have coins.
Me: Yes you do! Which is bigger? This nickel or this penny? (I'm thinking he can learn sizes)
DS3: These are money!
Me: Yes, this is money. Which is bigger? This 5 cents or this 1 cent?
DS3: Quarters!
***
I was trying out Mr. Heinz Green Beans jar of food. I sometimes would taste my baby's food just to see what he's eating. I would sniff it to make sure it taste ok. This particular flavor was smoked. I thought how sweet of Mr. Heinz to add smokey flavor to the jar. I tasted it, and yuckity-yack! This one is burnt. I am thinking this batch was scorch and they made it into baby's first food anyway.
That's wasn't well done of Mr. Heinz, one of the most trusted First Baby Food the world over. This green beans smells burned, and tasted just as horrible! What were they thinking? That babies can't complain? Well, I can. I don't want to feed my baby burned anything.
8 comments:
Yes, children learn fast nowadays:-)
Wish you a lovely week ahead!
I stopped buying baby food when I found (after tasting) that nearly all of them were bland and horrid!! I like taste in my food..And I want my girls to enjoy food that TASTES (unlike my MIL who eats and serves bland vile food). I ended up making theirs for them (mashed pumpkin for one it at least had taste)....
My mother told me that when I was a baby (as well as my sisters) she use to have to add salt and tomato sauce to baby food JUST to get us to eat the horrid bland stuff..So I guess I have always loved food with taste! lol).
Katt
interesting conversation with DS3.
we dont have heinz here in our country, but i remember one time when i was in europe, heinz is brand for catsup.
nice convo with DS3. Well its better if you go natural on baby's food. hehe homemade stuffs. ty for dropping by. :)
Hi shos, mom and baby convo super cool :)
pag magka bebe ako i will remember this heinz hehhehe
Happy hearts day!!!
Pureed Green beans by anyone is never good. They don't add flavor, trying to keep it as close to natural as possible but green beans unseasoned even whole are bland!
I gave Bella mashed fresh foods as much as I could but she loooooved the jar squash, peas and fruits. Except banana. May as well just mash that yourself!
its nice to hear that DS3 is learn fast hehe!
hi, nice blog.....
i want to exchange links with you,
http://science-core.blogspot.com/
just link me, then leave a comment.......i'll reciprocate.
thanx. :D
Post a Comment