This is my husband having to work on some files, and watch DS4 at the same time. We're all happy because I get to shower in peace and my husband can continue working too.
How come I'm 26 hours late in commenting your excellent WW entry? Shame on me. Must be work.. Kids are so cute when they play and hide in pillows. That's fun:))
Have a nice weekend (and maybe you'll have a doublle B-Day party?).
12 comments:
This is my husband having to work on some files, and watch DS4 at the same time. We're all happy because I get to shower in peace and my husband can continue working too.
LOL, cute.
Adorable! I remember those days so fondly.
Deb on the Run
You've been reviewed!!
Cute! :) Your husband does a great job multi-tasking!
Way to get things done! :o)
hehee lovely pic :)
Aww, too cute!
Ah! Baby butt, beautiful! Just so darn cute! D :)
Cute!!
-Shevon
cool!
How come I'm 26 hours late in commenting your excellent WW entry?
Shame on me. Must be work..
Kids are so cute when they play and hide in pillows. That's fun:))
Have a nice weekend (and maybe you'll have a doublle B-Day party?).
Post a Comment