This are my kids when we take on a trail. Despite the number of kids, it's really quite fun.
It seems that we all agree that walking together is fun. Even my 5 years old ask me when we're doing it next. It's just been so cold lately, we're stuck walking in the malls.
Such a lovely family, Shoshana! You are blessed...
Happy Valentine´s Day to you and yours!
And thank you so much for your email. I tried to answer but it didn´t work - I don´t know why... I´ve created this email account a few weeks ago and some things don´t work =(
22 comments:
This are my kids when we take on a trail. Despite the number of kids, it's really quite fun.
It seems that we all agree that walking together is fun. Even my 5 years old ask me when we're doing it next. It's just been so cold lately, we're stuck walking in the malls.
Walking together as a family around our local lake is something we all love to do, too.
Can't wait for Spring!
Lovely family, on a lovely day! (are you trying to cheer up all of us who are snow-bound?)
Thanks for stopping by Green Inventions. Nice to meet you!
Oh that looks like a wonderful and fun family day coming.
Thanks for the visit.
It's really cold here now too, but no snow.
Yeah, this picture does cheer me up some. Can't wait for an Indian Summer days.
Almost like a duck family, lol !
Looks like a lovely time.
Oh happy day to walk, thats beautiful!
Happy WW! :-)
Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog and supporting me!
Happy Valentine's Day!
I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower
May you enjoy many more happy family outings!
Happy Valentines Day
Hubby and I walk in the pasture; right now, we're stuck too... snow and ice, you know. And we're in the boonies with no malls nearby.
have a truly wonderful journey with your love ones shan!
happy heart's day!
Happy Valentine's Day...
my
Valentine
Wordless
Wednesday
is
Posted!
Awwww, how cute. They really like to walk with mommy. That's good!!!
Nice view. Is that a river? track?
Great Picture!
Happy Valentine's Day!
My WW is posted.
That looks like a nive de-stresser!
Happy WW Valentine's
Looks like a preschool fieldstrip in Norway only with less snow you know:-)
Btw: Thanks for asking: My Nokia Mobile phone has a 1.3MP camera.
Wordless? Pointless!
This looks so harmonic, mother walking with her children.
Nice entry.
btw. I'm sorry I have not been able to give your comment to my last weeks Photohunt a proper answer. I have posted the reason in my blog today.
What a beautiful place to walk. I don't know if I can handle seeing the ground without white stuff, lol. Happy Valentine's Day,
Biker Betty :)
Such a lovely family, Shoshana!
You are blessed...
Happy Valentine´s Day to you and yours!
And thank you so much for your email.
I tried to answer but it didn´t work - I don´t know why... I´ve created this email account a few weeks ago and some things don´t work =(
yeah,walking with your kids are precious moments :)
nice pic with nice scenery :)
Happy Hearts Day,Shoshana :)
Post a Comment