Photo Hunt #19 - Soft

Theme: Soft Become a Photo Hunter View Blogroll

My daughter updated her podcast. She's doing weird news. You can listen to it by playing the selections on the podcast player on the right side. Choose the 2nd on down. The first one is her favorite Pokemon, which I am quite clueless. I like the news of the weird. Or is it weird news?

My baby is eleven months old. He loves to grab grown up food and eat it. He loves to dance. You can tell he's dancing as his butt shakes up and down to the beat. I am very sure his "Higa" is hello, and "Hag" is hi.

Oh, I'll be 34 in two days. Thing about birthdays after 30 is I try to keep a low profile because it's kind of embarrassing to be this old and still having birthday party. I like to have party for my kids, but I'd rather be having a quiet time doing things I love on my birthday.

Congrats to my Sweet Girl, she's on A Honor Roll! DS1 also has A average. They're both doing so well in school, we are proud of their efforts. Hurray for my darlings! Or should that be DH and I?

This is my DS1. The clay figure he's holding up? It was wonderful! Except it was soft, and DS3 amputated it.

12 comments:

Andree said...

I love happy photos like this! They are wonderful to look back on! Congrats on the great grades!

Mama Duck said...

LOL happy AND soft, I love it! Have a great weekend and thank you for visiting us as well.

Angelo said...

An advanced Happy Birthday Shoshana! I stopped counting after 30 too :) Congrats to the kids, good job! Have a happy weekend and happy photohunting :D

Lisa said...

A great photo. Happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your children & happy birthday.

srp said...

He certainly looks quite pleased with himself. That is a nice clay figure. He made it, I presume. A budding artist you have there.

Teena in Toronto said...

Very happy!

Mine's up too :)

PastormacsAnn said...

Soft clay - so fun to work. Creative pick for The Hunt this week. (what a cute smile)

Caylynn said...

What a great smile. :) Nice choice for soft. :)

I hope you have a Happy Birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday,Shoshana!!wishing you more bdays to come!!

And congratulations to your daughter,an honor roll,maybe her gene? ;)

pabalik na ang bilang after 30,Shoshana,LOL!

T-girl said...

HEY! My birthday is tomorrow... ok actually it is Thursday but there is no Thursday so it is Wednesday even though it is really on Thursday! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi, mother of 5, happy birthday!
from mother of 7
i learned about your birthday from ghee. i guess, i'm going to visit more often.