OK, spices.... that is much better, than what I was thinking. I was thinking sawdust and wood chips in a frying pan and asking ..... "what happened".
Sounds like the little one is a lot like my nephew. When he was first walking, he climbed up on top of his changing table, got the baby powder and started shaking it all over the place... his little room was covered, he was covered, his clothes and all surfaces... it was a big container of powder.
14 comments:
Gross because these used to be my collection of spices which my DS3 fixed.
He was so proud of these he was screaming at the top of his lungs as he called for me..."Mommy, MOMMY, look what I made!"
Guess what's on my shopping list that day.
A big bowl of spices for lunch - Eww! hehe Kids! My daughter did this one with just salt and pepper, the whole container of both. What a mess.
You realize that being the good mama you are, you are supposed to taste some of it??? lol Mine is up too:-)
YAY! You´ve found something and it is really gross to clean up this spicy mess! =)
I have five too, I remember those "gross" type moments too.
:-)
Did it taste OK - come on I can see a finger line there. Gross - but one of those memorable moments. Happy weekend.
Boy, I'd be grossly ticked my son if he did that, lol. That is a lot of spices. What was he making?
Have a great weekend,
Biker Betty :)
YUK! Certainly gross enough!!! What a surprise finding.... *s*
I don't get it ...
Mine's up :)
Teena, these used to be my spices...I think 5-9 different kinds.
I wasn't sure what it was at first... how did it taste?
OK, spices.... that is much better, than what I was thinking. I was thinking sawdust and wood chips in a frying pan and asking ..... "what happened".
Sounds like the little one is a lot like my nephew. When he was first walking, he climbed up on top of his changing table, got the baby powder and started shaking it all over the place... his little room was covered, he was covered, his clothes and all surfaces... it was a big container of powder.
Woww... looks yummy!
Initially... i was wondering WHAT WAS THAT??
After i read the comments did i ealise what they were. :-)
hahaha!yeah,gross and funny!
it wasnt edible,right?LOL!
Post a Comment