Bad E-mail! Bad!

It should have been a manic Monday. It's not. It started out great. I fell asleep last night before 10 AM. That's a rare event. I hardly ever go to bed without a protest before midnight. I lay down to fed my baby and I slept all through the night. It's like being tricked into it. My alarm woke me up at 530 AM. I woke up and was actually happy to be up. The house was quiet, clean and all mine!

I should have relished it more, because it's kind of downhill from there.

It's raining, but not that much, just enough to make everything cloudy, darkish and wet. In other words, perfect for my favorite blanket [not that I have any], and a book!

Then I remember, it's also my day to walk in the mall with my husband. I love mall-walking with my darling. We talk, we bitch, we whisper sweet nothings, and we talk dirty. I was all ready to go. My baby has other plans. He was hungry, but didn't feel like eating, and no matter how much I displayed my breast to his royal highness. He's teething again, and a tad miserable about it. When he does eat, he's mistaken me for a teething ring. He's got two teeth, so I am a little jumpy about his teeth. A whole lot jumpy in fact.

I was finally ready to go, that is, I only have DS3 to dress. Then something else came up. My yahoo mail doesn't work. It's loaded up to 20% of 2 GB, and it is really slow! It's so painful to watch it try to work. I need my e-mail for work, and I can't leave it so slow like that.

Why oh why didn't I empty it's folders for such a long time?! Have you noticed that yahoo, even after you pay for a premium service won't allow you to delete a folder if there's a message in it? Gmail will let you, except that gmail still has bugs in it,and you CANNOT sort the mail. I like sorting my mail. It's an equivalent to shuffling cards while playing Slap-Jack. Try playing cards if you can't shuffle it. It's like coitus interruptus. Very unsatisfactory.

That's it! I just wanted to complain about my e-mail. I hope it will let me delete old stuff so it can be functional again.

8 comments:

Airah said...

nice info miss..

i'll tell my mom about the yahoo email stuff.

she loves to save all of her religious email/messages, nice short inspiration stories and even joined one CFC yahoo group that sends a lot of em..

i think she's just in 12 or 15% of her email memory.. and at least, I've learned from your experience.. gonna tell it to her.

slow stuff that makes me wait forever is just one of my pet peeves. at least, you were able to send some sort of warning to us. :P :P

have a nice day! *hugs*

cheers,
aiRah

Girlie said...

Momsquared! I forgot to put a "prurient" content warning...is that the term?

Girlie said...

Airah, so glad to be of service...my cbox disappeared...how do you like my mixing up templates?

I love the header...so I didn't want to change it... and it took just about forever to figure out how to make the auto-blog title disappear.

Now I am taking a nap.

Cherry Popcorn said...

Sometimes u juz need to get it out of your system! =) Hope its all well now!

Airah said...

wow. miss zoot sure did a nice job!

also love the new look. anyway, have a nice day! *hugs*

cheers,
aiRah

Girlie said...

Airah, I did it myself using Miss Zoot's template and your header.

LOL. I didn't do such a bad job, did I?

It was funny having to delete program lines and watching what it does.

I am still clueless about template.

I will now ask the people viewing it if it's showing up nicely on their screen.

Serendipity said...

Momsquared! Ommm

This is way too good!

I think I'll put it in a blog post somewhere...you know, just in case people don't know.

Girlie said...

L.O.L.

Ok, I shouldn't laugh, but isn't it amazing how people can be so S+upid?

That doesn't compare to a relative I know whom I offered to buy a "lot" of condoms because I can almost predict the outcome of being alone with no Mama around, and of course, I was told she'd never do that "American" thing.

Hah! Sex ain't just for Americans babe!

As for your friend, I hope they are happy to have a baby, no matter if the conception wasn't so ideal.