My Photo Hunt Vol. 4 - WINDOW(S)

I would just like to note that this post is playing peek-a-boo with me. Up one moment, down the next! I love comments, and darn blogger keeps losing this post!

The reason you couldn't leave comments folks is blogger would publish the post, and then it would be lost on the dashboard line-up. I apologize for a very gimpy blogger today.

Re-posted again for the nth time at 4:44PM my time.

The windows of my soul are made of one-way glass, don't bother looking into my eyes if there's something you want to know, just ask.

Ani Difranco(American Singer, Song Writer and Guitarist. b.1970)

Contrary to my quote above, I believe that eyes are the windows to the soul.

Here are my five windows into 5 wonderful souls!


We all have those moments when all it takes is a look to make and break our day. How one look made all the difference.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Maya Angelou (American Poet, b.1928)

There are windows, and then there are windows. It's all in the eyes of the beholder really.

[edit]
Blogger comments have problems, please leave your message on the cbox at the sidebar if that happens. Thank you.
[/edit]

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt Participants
1. Pat
2. Teena
3. Pamela
4. Summer
5. Barbara H.
6. Charles Ravndal
7. Biker Betty
8. connie
9. Chateau
10. Debbie
11. Lisa

24 comments:

Girlie said...

I am sorry for all those who tried to leave a comment and lost.

It's one of those days!

Girlie said...

Blogger was horrible to me all day!

Anonymous said...

that is quite sad. Well I will comment again. Lovely eye pictures.

Unknown said...

Very nice take on the windows theme. It must have been fun posting all those pictures.

Anonymous said...

Was here earlier today. But as you know blogger was being blogger! Love your take on this theme! I agree the eyes are the windows to the soul. Wonderful sharing. Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you have a fun weekend!

Never That Easy said...

Bad Blogger!

But, your quotes and photos are wonderful. You're so lucky to have those little souls looking back at you.

Have a great week!

someone else said...

Those are beautiful eyes, indeed.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

I love your interpretation of the hunt.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the hunt! Have a great weekend!

Cristina said...

I hate it when Blogger acts up! But I'm glad I got to see the post. Very nice pictures!

And thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!

Girlie said...

Momsquared, is it still screwy?

Try reload?

Better yet, can you send me a screen shot?

Anonymous said...

Great idea for windows! When I first saw the theme, that saying was what immediately came to mind. Lovely pictures.

Anonymous said...

Love your take on this week's theme! Excellent work.

I played too.

http://photogfrog.livejournal.com/270947.html

Teena in Toronto said...

I stopped by earlier but Blogger wasn't working for you :(

Nice interpretation!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Ingrid said...

Very original interpretation of the theme ! Sure that eyes are windows I should have thought of it too (lol)

You even were lucky with Blogger ! As we are about 7 h earlier in Europe, we had the pleasure of NO blogging at all ! No publishing, no comments NOTHING worked. After 13 h I gave up and went to bed. And of course no comments arrived either. It's a shame !

Chateau said...

I was here yesterday but i couldn't leave a comment.
Your windows are truly beatiful! Adorable DS's you got. :)

Anonymous said...

cute idea and darling children:)

Airah said...

hmmm...

lemme guess.. the 3rd pic was your youngest baby right?

and the first pic is ds3?

and the 4th one is your oldest boy i think. aaaahh.. i'm not really sure about the last pic though. your only girl?

:)

anyway, have a nice day! *hugs*

cheers,
aiRah

P.S.: have you received my email? *smiles*

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Good interpretation of window and very true indeed.
Thanks for stopping by and for the concern.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww, the windows of the mind!! Good, good one!!

I want to thank you for your visit with me and my SPHunt Photo and leaving a wonderful comment.

Happy Sunday

Frances D said...

Blogger gave me a hard time too!
But here I am again.
The children's eyes are just beautiful
You can see wonder, mischieviousness and intelligence perking away behind them.
Thanks for visiting,
Frances

Unknown said...

how beautiful! Yes I noticed this yesterday too... You've got 5 wonderful kids who will bring you so much joy in years to come.

Girlie said...

Thank you so much for coming back and trying again.

:)

Anonymous said...

awww... those eyes sooo adorable! mwaaahhh