For Your Own Good, Darling!

One of our many agreements before my darling husband and I got married was that he wouldn't tell me what to wear, how to wear my hair or clothes, and stuff like that. Did I say that right? Yeah, I think I did.

After we got married, I noticed almost right away that D [that's my darling husband], detest jeans. It's a strong dislike, and he wouldn't be caught dead wearing one. It has something to do with an Orchestra teacher. He used to play the violin for years and years.

Anyway, it's really bad for him because I have a great love for jeans. I do. Later on, I am going to hunt around my album and find a picture of me in jeans. I look fabulous in it. I used to anyway. It doesn't really matter if I don't look as fabulous with it now, because I love jeans.

The other day, we have this conversation. I don't exactly remember how it goes, but it's something like this...

DH: We should burn all those jeans
Me: Aren't jeans great?
DH: You could wear them another day (facetiously)
Me: I surely can't darling. I love jeans. I am wearing jeans for your own good. If I stopped, I'll have to call you my a*bus*ive spouse because you told me what to wear!
LOL. Sometimes, I just cracked myself up. That's my point of view. D mentioned writing his point of view of the conversation later. We'll see if he gets around to it.

10 comments:

CyberCelt said...

Thank you for visiting CoolAdzine for Marketers blog. I will add your name to my Click & Comment blogroll. That way I know to visit you on Mondays.

There is also an "official Click and Comment blogroll" at Cat's http://aspenleafhosting.com/cat/?page_id=372
site. She started C&C and has Mr. Linkie (automatic blogrolling) on Mondays.

I'll remind you next Monday!

Airah said...

hmmm.. no offense miss but i think that's pretty weird, considering that jeans are almost necessities. :P

anyway, why not used browsershots.org to see how the new template looks like on other browsers? I use it sometimes.

lastly, where did the cbox go?

hehe.. have a nice day! *hugs*

cheers,
aiRah

Airah said...

miss, i'm currently construction damselsofdesign and i'm in the testimonials section.

Can i copy what you said about me on your previous post - "oh, look at that!"?

Hope it's ok. If not, still ok. :P lol

have a nice day! *hugs*

cheers,
aiRah

asianpixie said...

I would live in my jeans if I could.

Girlie said...

Airah, sure you can! I love the other template. I think I might know what's messing it up, and I'll put it up as soon as I find out why it was all swarmy on firefox.

I have the cbox code in, but it won't work. Drat! And I had people posting on it too. Now it will be all blank and neglected.


I will get a new code I guess.
Drat!

Cathy said...

My DH is the exact opposite as he likes me in jeans.

That's a good thing as I wear jeans every day.

Cathy

Girlie said...

Momsquared! I have no idea that Clifford doesn't like jeans. I mean he only live in his own, but isn't that double standards?

I am going to have a "little talk" with him about that!

Girlie said...

I love jeans. Can't figure out why, I just do.

Must be all those Levi's commercial growing up.

Airah, cbox doesn't work at all. My template wants it invisible!

Girlie said...

Oh yeah, I can just really see that working out! LOL. I am not a miracle worker!

Airah said...

oh well miss, for shoutbox thingy, i can suggest you....

ta-daaaa!

myshoutbox.com

it's easily customized and i love the features more.. maybe you will too..

thanks for letting me copy the sorta testimonial thingy.. lol!

have a nice day! *hugs*

cheers,
aiRah