
I'm curious, without looking for answers other than what's available, do you noticed these things? I missed quite a few. I guess I wasn't paying attention quite.
- Which way do fans rotate?
- Whose face is on a dime?
- How many sides does a stop sign have?
- Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or the left side?
- How many lug nuts are there on a standard car wheel?
- How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
- Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc: who's missing?
- How many hot dog buns are there in a standard package?
- On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
- On which side of a Venetia blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the slats?
- What is in the center on the back of a $1 bill?
- There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What two symbols bear no digits?
- How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
- Does a merry-go-rounds turn clockwise or counter clockwise?
BONUS:
Answers are found here.So, how did you do?
[source]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Hmmm. Lots of interesting questions. I know that a stop sign has (I think) six sides to it. And on a phone, the 2 buttons with no digits are the pound * sign and the number # sign.
I think that's all I can answer...
A great list! Makes you think!
Have a good Thursday!!
Cool quiz. :) I knew all of the answers, except for those referring to American currency (since I'm Canadian). I so didn't know the answers to 2 and 11.
Have a good day!
It's 3:30am.. too sleepy to think lol
Very nice TT, though I don't think I got any of them right ;)
Thank you for visiting my list!
I got 12 out of 13 right. I'm not sure that's bragging though...I think it means I'm too much of a nerd.
Happy TT!
Too much thought, too little coffee. Seriously, I could hardly answer five. And a stop sign has TWO SIDES. Front and back. ;)
I've posted my Thursday Thirteen, too. Enjoy!
Bashful was apparently too shy to show up on your list. (Sorry, I had to google it...only on my second cup of coffee.)
My fans can turn either way (ceiling fans I mean) and one is supposed to pull air up and one is supposed to push air down...and I don't know which is for when it's hot and which is for when it's cold.
I might have to go back to bed now.
Merry go rounds definitely go counter clockwise.
Wow. Those are things I never thought about. Maybe I should, huh?
Happy TT!
I was not observant enough. I saw and heard about these things, but I didn't really pay close attention to them.
bashful is missing!
Very cool. I wish I weren't so brain fried from tutoring today-I might have actually gotten some of these! :P
OMGosh, I love it! What a great list!
I only knew 3 of them. LOL
oh,i only got 1 correct answer,the no. 1..
i dont pay attention either :)
TGIF,Shoshana!!
i haven't look at the answers yet but here are my answers.
hehe, this seems like a pop up quiz , honesty is the best policy coz it is here wherein you'll gonna check your own answers. gosh. i hope i pass.
#1 clockwise
#2 (no idea)
#3 2 sides: outside, inside =P
#4 left side
#5 (what is a lug nut anyway?)
#6 2 sides also: outside, inside =P
#7 (i'm not really familiar with the name of the 7 dwarfs)
#8 12 buns
#9 joker?
#10 (goshie, i don't know)
#11 (no idea too)
#12 # and *
#13 clockwise
i got only 3 correct!
quiz failed. *grins*
have a nice day! *hugs*
cheers,
aiRah
Ali: I don't even know all of Snow Whites Dwarf!
S@m, I thought I knew them, but sadly missed a whole lot!
Ghee: I have a fun in my room that's rotating the opposite...what do you make of that?!
Airah, I remember those quizzes days. Do you know that quizzes might just be a quirk of the Philippine schools because the whole time I was getting my degree here in the states, I don't remember having that many quizzes as I did during two years of my nursing school.
I went to three different schools, and maybe have gotten two pop-quizzes.
How many pop quizzes do you get a week?
gosh miss, i've got a lot. maybe once a week for each subjects.
why is it that you only have like 2 pop quizzes before?
Airah, it seems like it's not in style here. Weird huh?
Post a Comment