| You Failed 8th Grade US History |
![]() Sorry, you only got 5/8 correct! |
Could You Pass 8th Grade History?
Take the test here
Take the test here
I should be ashamed and maybe even return my straight-A history grade. Nuh! How could I missed three!
I re-took the test, and found out
- I do not know the May Flower compact. At least, I didn't think it was a new Estee Lauder cosmetics!
- I missed also the state that wasn't part of the Confederacy. I couldn't remember it until I goggled it...still have no recollection of learning it. Sorry Dr. Montgomery. You did your best!
- I was also confused on who was impeached in the 19th century. I remember the ticket which was sold-out, for this hearing. I saw it on my history book. I remember the name wrong. I apologized to the 7th President of America. I thought he was the one impeached in a circus of a hearing. I recall enjoying that class very well. Except, I forgot to remember.
You take the test, and let me know how you did on this history test. Man, I hate failing at anything, even if there's no serious consequences. It's the alpha-male inside of me.

11 comments:
geez..
i can't relate to this. :P
hehe..
have a nice day! *hugs*
cheers,
aiRah
i dont think i will eveb get 1 right
Yup. Just as I thought. Got half right/wrong. History is one of my worst subjects as far as retaining the knowledge. I guess I am doomed to repeat it ;)
I cant relate on this as well but just dropping by to say have a nice weekend and Happy Thanksgiving!
To proclaim allegiance to the king, West Virginia, Andrew Johnson... I got them all right, but to be fair I have a degree in this stuff :)
Have a great weekend!
Airah, I totally forgot that I didn't have high school in the states! I was in the Philippines.
Merapuman: I totally understand. I had two years of history in college here.
AsianPixie: I thought I got it down pat...unfortunately, I couldnt' be more wrong. I guess it's because I wasn't here in 8th grade!
Charles: Happy Thanksgiving too!
Jedimerc: I can't believe it's to proclaim allegiance to the king. I thought they left England to get away from the King and have freedom of religion!
Them proclaiming allegiance to the king (mind you, it was in the 1620's) made practical sense. The king was happy to be done with them, and them swearing allegiance counted on the crown's help when they were in trouble (and there were more than a few problems in the 150 years before we decided we didn't need a crown). They wanted freedom of religion, or freedom to practice their brand of religion, but the Puritans were such jerks it caused Rhode Island, the first colony to be founded on religious freedom.
I love these kinds of things!
I did this the other night... I missed the first two of yours also! For the life of me I could not figure out the damn Mayflower one either... I TOTALLY remember learning it in school... evidently I did not remember to remember the info though! LOL
Hey there Soshana!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Hehe, I'm happy that you've liked what Airah has made for you. ;p
Can't relate, but you know.. even if I have been lectured for years now about the philippine's history, nothing about it seems to stick to my head.
Have an awesome day!
Post a Comment