You want what?

We're trying to start another pleasant routine. I'm all for routines. It gives me something to look forward to when I am busy.

Saturday night, we're watching Ghost Whisperer with my mother. Check out my TV listings on my sidebar for the series I'm following.

I took advantage of the early sunset and sent all my kids to bed before 6 PM. I was overly optimistic of course considering they were up very late when my brother was visiting us for Thanksgiving.

They made an effort to go to bed. DS3 was the first one to sleep. The older three kids, I had to bribe with my computer time early tomorrow for them to sleep so early. It's the consequence when kids learns to negotiate and can read clocks! So, ok. TV and computer times for anyone up at 5 AM today.

That was my first mistake of course. Now it's almost three and I am still up! How am I supposed to moderate that 5 AM TV and computer time, huh? I am sitting here shaking my head at the "deals" I put through because I am desperate for early nights for the kiddies.

So, we were enjoying Jennifer Love-Hewitt running around my screen in her big boobies, and happily speculating whether she was pregnant or just having a bad clothing episode. BTW, is she pregnant? I can't tell for sure, but suddenly, I am noticing that she has a tiny waist, but rather markedly flared-up hips. OK, back to the title of this post.

DS3 woke up crying and miserable. DS2 was jumping on his little brother's bed, and in his exuberance, woke DS3 up. We change My mother changed his diapers because he whispered that he has "poopy di-pe" Afterwards, he's in my bed, cuddling, and hopefully, going back to sleep. Not really.

He followed me to the kitchen. I was having a worst craving for chocolate. In fact, DH offered to go out and get me some. My mother said not a good idea. Sometimes, I really missed being pregnant. You see, when one is pregnant, one can eat anything, and one can be fat, and people will just expect that you'll lose the extra weight when the baby's born. I missed that. No moist chocolate cake for me.

DS3 went all out of his tantrum.
He keeps saying, "I want b'loom!"
I said, "What sweetie?"
This is followed by lots of screaming, and crying and gesticulating. I bet he's rolling his eyes in exasperation too, but I can't be sure. His hair was all over his face.
"I WANT B'LOM", at least,that what it sounded like coming from his 28-month mouth.
We have this colored lights we put in our living room. It changes color, and DS3 really loves it. He likes it flashing, he likes it on, and sometimes, he's very insistent on having it off. So I pointed out to him that the light is blue already.

Again he said, "I WANT B'LOM" Here, I am getting frustrated too. I gave up guessing,and went back to Ghost.

Finally, DS3 got smart and brought his Abba to the living room, saying exactly the same thing he told me. They came back to my room, all smiles. My smart, intelligent, darling of a husband has decoded it. The light was on blue already, so it couldn't be that.

There's also a "balloon" right next to the blue light on our ceiling.

[added Sunday PM]
I have passion. I have passion. Lots and lots of it! My eyes ain't violet though.

Your Eyes Should Be Violet

Your eyes reflect: Mystery and allure

What's hidden behind your eyes: A quiet passion
What Color Should Your Eyes Be?Take the quizz here

8 comments:

Airah said...

lol miss.. so in baby language b'lom means balloon.

i'll keep that in mind next time. =P

hehe..

btw, I've got brown eyes!! hmm.. can't i have other color please? but seriously, here is the result:


***Your Eyes Should Be Brown***


Your eyes reflect: Depth and wisdom

What's hidden behind your eyes: A tender heart


What Color Should Your Eyes Be?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorshouldyoureyesbequiz/


have a nice day! *hugs*

cheers,
aiRah

Airah said...

and to think that my eyes is dark brown. :D

Girlie said...

Airah, you have beautiful eyes! I wouldn't change a thing.

Now, that said, I have a very good friend in college who changes eye color with contacts. I think she looked fabulous in all of them...but light brown just makes her really pretty.

I can't wear contacts, I build too much protein in protest, my 24 hours old contacts have build-ups which looks like it's been in my eyes a week!

jedimerc said...

It told me mine should be hazel, (which says I'm intellectual and sensual... awesome :) but I have light blue eyes that are brought out by contacts; however, contacts dry my eyes out too quickly so I can't wear them for more than a few hours without my eyes itching... but I'm told I at least look good in them. Alas, I'm all about being comfy, soooo glasses until I get eye surgery :)

Girlie said...

I am a good candidate for eye surgery, but too scared to take it. At least with glasses, no matter how thick, I know that I can read...my very favorite thing to do...but if they butched up the surgery, I'll be SOL...or books on tape all the time! So no surgery for me anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

heheh b'lom :) and thats balloon :)

mine is here :)
Your Eyes Should Be Gray
Your eyes reflect: Intensity and drive

What's hidden behind your eyes: A sensitive soul

whew! sounds TRUE :)

T-girl said...

AW how cute! I do the same thing in my house also, it is like you can not stop yourself because... well you have FREE time and it is ALL yours and it is QUIET and it is a beautiful thing and.... oh the list could go on and on! LOL

I could go on for YEARS about the talking thing! My 19 month old chatters away at you then waits for a response... the prob is ALL words sound EXACTLY alike AND she expects you to KNOW what she means! She THEN waits anxiously for your response and if it is NOT appropriate she will fit... of course she fits even it is right... i think she just likes to fit! LMAO

Good luck with all that- T

PS I don't think she is, she is REALLY curvy though! I always thought she looks kind of funny with that tiny ass waist and big 'ol hips and boobs... my husband disagrees, he says she just looks shagalishous! LMAO

Girlie said...

Ethel: You'd look great in gray eyes. Do you wear contacts? My friend plays around with it.

T-girl: I especially love the politically incorrect ones. Like my kids used to ask me:

"I want a Jew" (that's what it sounds like when they ask for OJ)

"I want to buy a Chinese" my nephew used to say this. Gosh. LOL. So Funny. He actually meant Chinese food.

there are others, I should attempt to remember it so I can tell them later.