![]() |
If I could save time in a bottleTime is relative. Einstein said so. I hunt all over my computers to find pictures for this week's hunt. DS2 and I, over three years ago [pictured on the left], when he wasn't quite 2. He loves to climb on my back wherever I am. He still does it today [pictured on the right], except he's over half as tall as I am.
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
Till Eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you
-Time In A Bottle by Jim Croce


But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
-Time In A Bottle by Jim Croce
Whitney Houston sung
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams
Are a heart beat away
I love this song, way back when. In fact, I can't listen to this song without thinking about my little sister, Love. She can sing beautifuly. Time reminds me of her, and how we don't see each other enough.
All my dreams are here. I'm holding them in my hands and treasuring them in my heart. Have a happy weekend, Folks!

35 comments:
Beautiful songs ! I having scratching my head for good wordart, but I think I found them :)
Hi Lulu...I am not even close to shopping for word-art. I think I might actually go to that site you told me...it's kind of fun doing stuff to a picture.
I've been playing around some of them using photo-studio. I can see how this could be another headlong rush into another world!
I know what you mean about having a song stuck in your head it drives me balmy!
thanks for visiting our SPSH pic.
LOL! I JUST mentioned Jim Croce's song over on Lifecruiser's blog -- she has a -- well - you'll have to go over and SEE what she has for TIME this week!
Your boy is a real cutie pie! Back then - and now!
That song is beautiful, a great song to hum while I visit all the Photo Scavenger Hunt blogs. Your little guy is adorable.
One of my favorite songs! Great job on the theme. Love the cute photo's! :)
That song is so appropriate for today's hunt. Adorable pics.
Mine's up too!
awe these are great pics...So cute. I also love the Time in a bottle song :) Now you will have me singing it all night..lol
Have a great weekend!!
Stormii
Very cool interpretation of this week's Saturday Hunt theme. And very cool pictures :).
Happy Saturday.
You both look so nice even if "Time" is separating both pictures ! You haven't changed, but your son yes !
Ah, wonderful time post :-) Love the connections to the songs. And the pictures of course! So, he is a little climber hey? Maybe he'll climb Mount Everest one day... *lol*
Music can really take us back in time, can't it? Photos and music; they really are the treasure box for our memories, aren't they?
Mine's Up!
They grow up too fast!
Thanks for taking the TIME to visit mine!
Awww, that is just beautiful!!
Oh, such sweet photos! They definitely show the passage of time.
My "time" is up.
I was always fond of Jim Croce's songs. What nice photos! Your kiddos are just precious....
Your blog is cool. I like all the neat things you've got going on here.
Mine is up too.
Best,
Carol
Nice take on the theme and the children are adorable.
The song that kept running through my head was "Time" by the Alan Parsons Project.
Great pictures! You can really see how he's grown over time.
Thank you guys!
Leslie, you probably know already that I'm going to have to go and google Alan Parsons Project. Didn't he do some of the theme from The Last of the Mohicans?
My my my! Lovely pictures and coupled with a lovely song!
Have a nice weekend!
I love Jim Croce! Great pix!
Mine's up :)
cute photos for sure!
It's funny how I've been humming Jom Croce song, but I didn't even know he was the one who sung it until I googled it!
Great photos! And there is nothing better than the memories of the little ones growing up.
Thanks for stopping by. And yes, the clock really works. I had to replace the old motor and they didn't have the black hands, so it's kinda hard to see.
Your pix looks great.
and thanks for the lyrics..now I cant get it off my head too.
Great photos accompanied by lovely commentary. :) Great take on the theme.
Have a good weekend. :)
Before "Time in a Bottle", there was one with the lyrics
"Time, oh good, good time
Where did you go?"
That's the one that's been in my head all day.
You did a great take on today's theme, and your son is adorable.
my sister and her husband sang the Time in a Bottle song to each other 30 years ago in their wedding, it was so beautiful... thanks for sharing :)
I remember when that song came out!
Major Flashbacks here.
Thanks for sharing,
Frances
Wonderful photos, and yes, if we could all seal some time in a bottle.
(About my Santa tree top video---he's battery operated to move and be animated...he's sitting on our dining room cabinet this year instead of the top of the tree)
Sweet photos and lovely lyrics that go so well with this week's theme!
Mine's up too.
Happy Saturday!
Song still playing...and I'm still humming it!
Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower
Have a nice week!
What a beautiful way to describe time...
Post a Comment