This type of headache usually tells me it's time to schedule an appointment and see my optometrist. My eyes are grading up or down again. I do not want to go to a doctor. First, I really love my glasses now. Second, because I have a pair of Guess glasses which I love, which my DS3 helpfully snapped one earpiece. Third, I do not have the time, or want to make time.
Late this afternoon, my husband woke up from his nap, and was changing his clothes to pick up our dinner from Chipotle. Again.
As he was dressing, he pulled on a pair of black pants. You see, majority of my DH's pants are black. This particular pair of pants though, was a tad tight, and a whole lot shorter. He was hopping about wondering how badly this pair shrunk.
It was my pair of pants. I can't believe it! My husband, who is 6-foot tall, can pull my pants up! I would have sat down and cried if I didn't find the whole thing hysterically funny! I laughed so hard, it's a wonder I didn't pee in my pants. In another pair of pants. Or more like a pajamas really.
Way back when...15 years ago, I was double-0 size. Size 3 is baggy on me. Now I just bought a pair which my husband can pull over his luscious butt! Holy Giraffe! It's not what I planned at all after having 5 kids.
I wanted so bad to strapped on my pair of running shoes and run. Just pound on the concrete, sweat away, and chant in my head "pounds-off, thinner thighs" and all other mantras I can think of when I am running. I'd even welcome that burning feeling in my muscles. I missed pushing myself just a tad harder, go a little faster, finishing my laps earlier. I missed huffing until I get into my zone. I plain missed everything about running.
I wanted to run so bad, my foot itched with longing. I suppressed the urge, grabbed my baby and we danced around the room. When my baby smiles and grabs my face and bubbles, I know I am making the right choice.
Here is my reason for holding back.
He's seven months, a champion crawler and a pro-milker. It's why I hold off on the running. It's hard, but this baby comes first.Even though my husband, who once upon a time could span my waist with his two hands, could now almost fit in my pants, my running shoes is just going to be for walking. Time will fly, and before I know it, DS4 will be all grown. For now, we're just going to concentrate of being his Moo-Mommy, with my feet walking on the ground. Pants and all.
Have you ever have this happened to you? How embarrassing and mortifying was that?
9 comments:
Happy C&C Monday. You have graciously visted my blog in the past. I am visiting for C&C Monday. I try to spend at least one day a week catching up with old friends. Have a great week!
The term pro-milker kinda freaked me out a little.... ;)
Steve~
HAhahha... funny you! pano nalang kung naihi ka nun hahaha
aww... adorabel baby mwaahhh..
by the way, kelangan at importante ang mata kaya pa checkup kana.
Kisses to your kids mwaahh
Pro-milker...hmmm, what should I call it them? Milk-hustler? LOL.
Ethel, thank you! I think they're cute too!
Momsquared...I have to get used to the new me! :)
Talked about weirded out....my son's friend, M., she saw me breastfed at McDonalds, and she literally drop to the ground, covering her face, and moaning.
What was that? She's 7, and I have no idea where she'd gotten that 'weirded" out thing for breastfeeding.
It was surprising. I didn't think much of it, it was almost funny.
True...it's hilarious though...coz she saw me breastfed before.
Cute though.
Bella is perfectly okay with me breastfeeding Ava. In fact, she likes to tell people. Especially at dinner time. She finds it necessary to let everyone know that Ava will "eat Mama's boobie" instead.
I can't go running but I do try to go walking. Ava grimaces at the change in milk if I walk too vigorously though. So I'll stick to the shopper's walk...strolling and browsing.
So I wasn't imagining my milk supply changes when I exercise too fast.
That is so funny with Ava telling everyone. LOL. I can just imagine it.
Shopper's stroll for me too.
Post a Comment