I took these two to Target today. I had a list of cleaning supplies, and about half an hour inside the store, we have bagged three kinds of play dough, a car-washing brush, a pair of pants, a TV stand, a shelf, and a four-drawer chest. I have no idea about that brush. I am under no illusion of my wanting to wash my car. I just drive it to the nearest car-wash. This brush was so soft and cuddly, I had picked it up without even thinking about it.We're examining the merits of another big bouncy ball when a worker drops a few things on the floor. As she bent down to start picking it up, my DS3 breaks into a song at the top of his lungs...
Clean up, clean upHe broke into 2-3 refrains. I thought it was so cute; I had to write about it. Then my husband called me because I was almost half and hour late for my landscaping appointment. I forgot about my plans with my dear neighbor about re-doing our front yard together. So, most of my day was spent telling someone where to put what and pretending to sound like I know what I want. Ha ha ha.
Every body, every where
Clean up, clean up
Every body do your share
I will have to post a before and after picture later. Right, to the carpool!
4 comments:
And I forgot to say, I had to leave all those lovely things we've picked up because it would have been really rude to not show up for my appointments since it will put out two people.
So that was my day so far.
Hey Shoshana,
I've not read your blog for a while, as we've been home for a a holiday, but just had a quick read. Phew! It's such a stimulating blog, it's got my heart racing and set me up for the day.
The wee one's look beautiful in their new cloths too.
Ok, take care, look after yourself and keep on being you , as you ROCK!
Lee ;oP
SA, I save myself from 200+ hardly necessary purchases!
Hi Lee, I read all about your adventures! Looks like a whole lot of family fun.
Post a Comment