
Right now, this is the only architecture I care about. I want to pack up some really good books, a nanny for my kids, and stay anywhere near an architecture like this one. The naked back's not bad, but I'd rather have me sunning myself with a good book, even a lousy one will do, as long as I'm near a beach! DH and I took this picture...this was actually just a background of a picture we took, and I am too lazy to open my storage file to get my architecture photos.
Where would you rather be right now?
14 comments:
Exactly there. On the beach.
To be honnest, I also would prefer this kind of architecture when the sun is shining and it's hot !
I guess I'm the opposite- having to live in the hot and humid weather of Manila everyday, I long for the cool breeze of Baguio, my ever-beloved city! And yes of course, the beach would be great too. Sheesh, it's sooo summer now in Manila, it's starting to heat up.
I think I'm feeling the same. Nice for a weekend.
Mine's up too.
Im so ready for vacation..thanks for posting this week
Yehey!!! It's summer time.
Cheers to your day!
I hear ya! I'm totally there :D Spring is coming though yay!
OOOOOOHHhhhh! Me too, me too! Take me with you, ok? We still have snow and ice all over... any beach weather is still months away :(
I love the weathered look!
I'm coming with you! I've HAD IT with this weather! I don't blame you one bit!
ok, you asked, "where would you rather be?" and my answer is Bora Bora, once again! I would love to look at some warm water, and a warm sun about now, Ive had enough snow here in Michigan! Great take on the photo theme! My photos are up, please come and visit
Well, coming from Norway and in the winterly season right now, I would defiantly go there! Thanks for sharing the photo to make me at least dream about it:-)
That looks like a great place to be! We are actually thinking of heading to San Diego in the next few weeks... we may just see some of that kind of architecture!
Sounds lovely. I like your choice for The Hunt! I'd stow away in your suitcase. :-)
Post a Comment