I Know It's the Millennium

It's ages since the Andy Griffith Show and Leave it to Beaver. I know it's the age of Beavis and Butthead, but really! Parents of driving teens ought to take notice on how their teens are driving.

A lady somewhere else was almost run over by these new crop of teens. You know the ones. They are the on honking you to dive into an oncoming traffic because their red cool car couldn't possibly stand the wait.

I will have driving teenagers of my own in about 7 years. I hope they do not drive like that murdering moron up north. I also know this is the age of cool cars. I just wish parents of already rude children are not so fast to whip out those wallets and buy their little turds cars they don't deserve.

Manners are still in style. Teaching and learning them will always be good. Parents who must park their kids in front of the TV, please don't let them watch shows which turn kids into mini-monster.

4 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

Its the "I" generation, though I would have to correct one little tidbit. Its the age of Family Guy, Beavis and Butthead is so yesterday :)

asianpixie said...

That's why my parents refused to buy me a car in high school or college. Bumming rides builds character ;)

T-girl said...

ROTFL... B&B ages us... that is our generation, it is the South Park generation now! LOL Oh and those Mommies and Daddies are buying their little darlings cars because they are too busy with thier own lives to raise them- not only that, they have to get rid of the guilt somehow- oh and the little shits have learned to manipulate that! LOL This has been a problem for hundreds of years it is just a bit more noticable now because more and more kids are afflicted. I think the younger kids are doing better agian but we will see when the times comes for our little people to be teens! LOL

Hugs- T

Girlie said...

I am finally old. At 34, I have become a dinosaur!