Photo Hunt #23 - Empty



When DS4 was through investigating my bag, I got today's theme in my purse.

To see my other photo hunt post, click on the label below.

11 comments:

roman said...

It's a good thing that it was empty other wise I can only imagine the mess that would of been created inside.
Nice choice.
:)

Anonymous said...

That is funny! I love the way you did the photo.

Thanks for the visit and have a great weekend.

Whirlwind said...

Moe's favorite game is to "empty" out my purse. That and steal the hand sanitizer.

srp said...

Kids can empty a purse faster than anyone, in more ways than one. Good take on the theme.

Anonymous said...

Shoshana..Email me through my profile on my blog so we can hash out something with the hat that you like..Its a little big for Harley so it would probably fit your daughter (she is older then 7 right?)...

Email me anyway and we can work something out so I can get it to you..I also have a matching one in about a 3yo size...


Katt

Anonymous said...

Ang cute naman ni DS4! Sabi nya ke mommy? "mommy ba't walang laman"? hahaha joke

Magiging magaling na detective ang anak mo. :)

Anonymous said...

Soooo adorable and cute! What is he doing with your purse?

RennyBA said...

What a lovely collage - your so creative and so are DS4!
Btw: thanks for your visit on my Rome post and I'm glad you find something new to learn about this wonderful city. No there is dinner served if you are hungry:-)

tina said...

Aww.. how cuteee naman :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Cute photos! I'm sure he's very curious at his age.

Read your earlier post and just wanted to greet DS4 belated Happy Birthday!

Thanks for sharing your nice entry.

Anonymous said...

Love your photo!! Needless to say, it's a cute one, too. :)