"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
I took this with my camera 2.0MP phone.
Hmmm. Somebody can't make up his mind.
Must be a government vehicle. ;)
They walk amoung us, procreate, share the desk next to us at work, and other frightening things!
*lol* the guys with the spray can and too much time on his hands has a point.
I'm from NC. That's typical.
How utterly confusing!
Split personality?
interestingmines up :)
I guess anyone can be bought if the price is right!
looks like a governmental vehicle! ha.smiles, bee
Lol! Hilarious
that's a riot! Thanks for stopping by the blog and leaving a comment! I'll be back to pore over yours another time!
Funny!!
How strange!
;) Haha. Maybe the owner is a woman... very fickle.
ha-ha, so I did find you at last, you smart;))Great entryPS. This week I have one on both my 2 blogs
Sorry I don't get it. Thanks for the visit though.WW Guess-It's answer is up! Go and see if you got it right this week!
Ah, the contradictions of life
Confused, identity crisis, needs to be hired but doesn't want to work?Good post
Post a Comment
20 comments:
I took this with my camera 2.0MP phone.
Hmmm. Somebody can't make up his mind.
Must be a government vehicle. ;)
They walk amoung us, procreate, share the desk next to us at work, and other frightening things!
*lol* the guys with the spray can and too much time on his hands has a point.
I'm from NC. That's typical.
How utterly confusing!
Split personality?
interesting
mines up :)
I guess anyone can be bought if the price is right!
looks like a governmental vehicle! ha.
smiles, bee
Lol! Hilarious
that's a riot! Thanks for stopping by the blog and leaving a comment! I'll be back to pore over yours another time!
Funny!!
How strange!
;) Haha. Maybe the owner is a woman... very fickle.
ha-ha, so I did find you at last, you smart;))
Great entry
PS. This week I have one on both my 2 blogs
Sorry I don't get it. Thanks for the visit though.
WW Guess-It's answer is up! Go and see if you got it right this week!
Ah, the contradictions of life
Confused, identity crisis, needs to be hired but doesn't want to work?
Good post
Post a Comment