"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
I am an auto racing fan, so my caption would be."Waiting out the red flag"
I've been that tired before.
LOL. I am lucky he's decently posed. That's the carseat with the stupid lock. He can get out by himself! That's why it's in the play room.
Seems to be so exhausted.Mine is up too.
What a cutie! and an escape artist?? Sounds like future employment to me! LOL D :)
"Off to dreamland"Excellent picture!
He got too tired from practicing his "Are we there yet?" questions!Guess-It Wednesday is up! Go take a guess!
Oh! Sooo tired! she must have had a busy day.
Awww, so cute and peaceful! Reminds me of my granddaughter a couple years ago.I'm up too.
thats precious! cant wait for pics like that
So cute! Aren't kids so divine specially when they are sleeping LOL
Oh how cute. A sleeping angel. Happy WW
Krypton has really cut the budget on how they ship their young to Earth...instead of a comet spaceship, this Supergirl was sent in a baby seat!
So cute! He looks tired but comfortable."Just nodding off."
Boy if I did that I'd be in pain for DAYS!Great photo.Deb on the Run
I remember our girls doing the exact same thing. Now our granddaughter is doing it too. You can see our cutie on My Photo Blog
"The slumber of the innocent."
an angel peacefully sleeping...very nice pic!!
So sweet! Quite an angel!
I don't know how, but that looks sooo comfy ;-)
She is adorable!We both posted sleeping girls for WW.Great picture!
"I'll sleep when I'm ready," said as head lowered and eyes closed. Cute pic.
Post a Comment
22 comments:
I am an auto racing fan, so my caption would be.
"Waiting out the red flag"
I've been that tired before.
LOL. I am lucky he's decently posed. That's the carseat with the stupid lock. He can get out by himself! That's why it's in the play room.
Seems to be so exhausted.
Mine is up too.
What a cutie! and an escape artist?? Sounds like future employment to me! LOL D :)
"Off to dreamland"
Excellent picture!
He got too tired from practicing his "Are we there yet?" questions!
Guess-It Wednesday is up! Go take a guess!
Oh! Sooo tired! she must have had a busy day.
Awww, so cute and peaceful! Reminds me of my granddaughter a couple years ago.
I'm up too.
thats precious! cant wait for pics like that
So cute! Aren't kids so divine specially when they are sleeping LOL
Oh how cute. A sleeping angel. Happy WW
Krypton has really cut the budget on how they ship their young to Earth...instead of a comet spaceship, this Supergirl was sent in a baby seat!
So cute! He looks tired but comfortable.
"Just nodding off."
Boy if I did that I'd be in pain for DAYS!
Great photo.
Deb on the Run
I remember our girls doing the exact same thing. Now our granddaughter is doing it too. You can see our cutie on My Photo Blog
"The slumber of the innocent."
an angel peacefully sleeping...
very nice pic!!
So sweet! Quite an angel!
I don't know how, but that looks sooo comfy ;-)
She is adorable!
We both posted sleeping girls for WW.
Great picture!
"I'll sleep when I'm ready," said as head lowered and eyes closed.
Cute pic.
Post a Comment