Photo Hunt #24 - Water


Theme: Water Become a Photo Hunter View Blogroll


I like this water park walkway near my house. The only problem I have with is the lack of fence. I took my kids walking there and it took just about all my attention and energy to make sure no one goes into the water. I had to fishing pole so fishing's out of the question.

20 comments:

maiylah said...

looks like the park developers forgot to put additional barriers for small kids!
sweet and fun shot for this theme. :)

Biker Betty said...

Looks like a pretty place to visit. Those falls are very pretty. I can see why you were tired watching the kids, though. Have a nice weekend.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I agree with you. It is very beautiful but dangerous too. Especially for that very young one of yours. Park developers should have put this in their minds.
Thanks for the visit.

TorAa said...

Fun and beautiful

Amazing Gracie said...

Nice spot for contemplation, not watching your kids...
~~~Blessings~~~

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

The water falls look lovely and your children are very cute! I don't have children, but I'm guessing the fence that's there isn't sufficient to keep the little ones safe?

Anonymous said...

Yeah it does look like that the fence isnt really secure and small children can easily fall on that.

Anyway they look like their having fun there

Anonymous said...

Great shot. Looks like it's a nice area.

Ingrid said...

I can imagine, that's a big temptation !

Anonymous said...

It looks like a beatiful place but I too would be scared of little ones walking near there.

Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

I can definitely see what you mean about the fence - a small child could easily slip through.

The water sure is pretty though! And tempting!

Enjoy the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's beautiful! My grandkids would have probably jumped in there. They can't get enough of going to the beach and the water park.

Thanks for stopping by.

Andree said...

I don't blame you! Hopefully they will make it safer so you can enjoy it because it certainly is beautiful and unique!

letha said...

It doesn't look safe, shame really it looks like a lovely place.

srp said...

Someone should have told them how kids and water just seem to draw each other like a magnet... Great picture.

Hamza matar said...

wow, lovely page darlin

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Hopefully there will be some sort of fencing there, soon.
It's a beautiful place :)
Happy Hunting!

Unknown said...

Looks like a beautiful place to stay... but the missing fence scares me, too.

Love your new bloglayout, Shoshanna - especially the cool header!

Anonymous said...

That's a really cool fountain, the sound from it must be amazing!

Lynn said...

First thing that came to mind just looking at the photo is that oh no, kids could easily get through those railings.