Baby, Oh Baby!

[This is the picture]

DS4 is nine months now. He's just starting to eat sweet potato from Heinz. I could bake and mash it myself, but that would mean having to move a muscle. Ok, more muscles. So, we're trusting Mr. Heinz to do his job well.

He's so much more independent now. He actually lets go of the hem of my skirt long enough to unload all the drawers within his reach, pull down books, and investigate the toilet.

He's into remote controls. TV/Satellite remote is his favorite. DH and I would pull trick him into taking a fake remote, but it's hard. He tests it before taking it. He is so quick, and he's got a strong grip.

DS4 laughs beautifully. When I hear it, I can't help but laugh along with him. Imagine, 9 months ago, I was still carrying him around. He was kicking my spleen and and bladder.

Did I mention his teeth? He's got 6, and today, I noticed his gums showing 3 more coming. One is a molar.

I am still breastfeeding him. It's a little scary, and I never feed him when he's mad. I made that mistake once. I'm still traumatize by it.

He's really sweet and fast and adorable and all things that are good in this world. I am so glad I had one more.

5 comments:

T-girl said...

LMAO.... Mr. Heinz is a trusted friend of our family also! LOL

I can SO relate to the remote issue! The kid can do things on it that we have NO clue about and WITHOUT fail, she will order pay-per-view... swear on all that is holy we have "paid" more then viewed one to many times, she could at least order a decent movie! LOL We know give her the remote from the other Sat reciever... looks the same, lights up the same BUT... doesn't order crap on the livingroom reciever! LOL

Girlie said...

T, that's wild! Ordering PPV. My baby tries, but so far, I've caught him before he does something strange to my programs. One time in one swope, he'd deleted/cancelled some timers. I'm not even going to mention the other times when he drooled on my remote.

T-girl said...

Oh, she also sets timers... gotta love that, she seems to be fond of things like the news and such and hubby and I don't delete them thinking it is the other and we lose space and the shows we actually WANT... which is hysterical actually because it usually ends in, "baby, why are you recording Day's of Our Lives and Channel 6 News at 6:30... we don't even WATCH channel 6 news they suck?" LMAO

Raquel said...

Hi Shoshana, wow DS4 got 6 teeth, that's a lot with his age. My daughter started teething at the age of 9 months.

Keep on breastfeeding, its good for the baby and good fo you too.

Girlie said...

My daughter walked before she had her teeth. I think. Or they happened together.