Thirteen things my two years old told me today. He prattles a lot, and it's so much fun to listen to him.
1. Look at that, look at that face!
2. Where's the chocolate [muble] love choc'late.
3. This is letter F [showing me a figure which looks like F in the middle of all his scribbles]
4. Mommy, where's Daddy?
I answered, "Abba is working."
Then he said: Mommy, where is Abba working?


6. Take it off! [referring to my Lil Sis putting ribbons on his long curly hair]
7. This is L [he showed me a perfect big letter "G"]
8. I hear the baby crying. 'ash is crying.
9. Off he went towards DS4's crib and I can hear him say:
Here 'ash, Mommy's coming. Here baby. MOMMY!
10. Look at this crying face Mommy! [and I saw he drew a circle with two eyes and a straight line for mouth with little spots for tears.]
11. Mommy, here you go [handing me the pen he used to draw].
12. Thank you much, Mommy. Goodbye [as he heads to other parts of the house]
13. [mumble, muble] is 'oav? I want some milk. Go'nite Mommy. I want some milk.
Yeah, I realized it's almost midnight, but he fell asleep at the wrong time today, so he's probably going to be up for another hour. Lucky me!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

14 comments:
'me balls' is actually meat balls.
Children are so sweet at that age. You would not want a list of 13 things my teens say. lol Happy Thursday!
Awwwww, that's so cute. It's so cute to hear how kiddos talk :)
When my oldest was little she heard a commercial for Disneyland in California. She ran up to me and said, "Mommy, I wanna go to Cali-Formula"
It's nice yer writing them all down... it goes fast, and sometimes it's not so easy to recall.
I had to comment, I'm also a mother of five. It's nice to see others around who knows what it feels like ;)
Nice blog :) Happy T13!!
Yes indeed, where's the chocolate? :D
Happy TT!
Very sweet! All my 2 year old has done today is cried and screamed. He woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm sorry to hear about your child's food allergies. My youngest is allergic to wheat, rye, barley, egg, milk and peanuts (we are avoiding tree nuts, fish and shell fish). It was a challenge at first, but I think we've got a handle on it now.
How cute! Little kids are so funny. Thanks for commenting on my TT!
Lucky you - thanks for sharing this cute TT!
May I get some meatballs now, pleeeease? (hot ones LOL)
How cute! I wish I had written down things my kids said. We think we'll always remember, but we don't.
Too sweet! I love chocolate too ;O)Happy TT :O)
How precious! My TT is up, too. Please stop by.
That was so cute!
Beautiful pictures too!
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy
Aw, these are so cute and he sure does seem to have a great vocabulary and talk a lot.
I bet you have so much fun with so many children in your life, you must be a good juggler too to find time to rest!
Nice to meet you!
Candy
my TT list:
http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/
Oh, I love to hear the little ones talk! It is so sweet.
Check out my TT.
ohhh...she's adorable! This gives me an idea what to post next time,hehehe!
Btw, i love the new look of ur blog! really nice!!!
Post a Comment