"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
What a very lovely picture!
Thank you Ann. I sometimes look at a picture and realized that I like it more "now" than when it was new. I don't know if that makes sense.
This should of been your WW because it really does say it all. How very special.
Hi Rose, yeah I know. Except that I couldn't wait to post it. LOL.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a very lovely picture!
Thank you Ann. I sometimes look at a picture and realized that I like it more "now" than when it was new. I don't know if that makes sense.
This should of been your WW because it really does say it all. How very special.
Hi Rose, yeah I know. Except that I couldn't wait to post it. LOL.
Post a Comment