I don't know if it's an American culture, but in the Philippines and other Asia countries ( I imagine), we usually "blow" on hot food before eating it. We also make a habbit of serving steaming hot anything. It's culture I think.
Oh, good thing I just had lunch! LOL I love all foods Asian in nature! They have to be on the mild side, though. My stomach doesn't take well to spicey.
13 comments:
I don't know if it's an American culture, but in the Philippines and other Asia countries ( I imagine), we usually "blow" on hot food before eating it. We also make a habbit of serving steaming hot anything. It's culture I think.
Me too, lol ! Otherwise I would burn my tongue !
I have to make sure all my food is not hot. I can't even drink hot coffee! Love the translation on the card! LOL!
I like it hot like fire too.... Even my blog is on fire ;-)
Yeah, Baby, yeah! Food has to be hot =) And this looks delicious as well!
I´m wordless – please visit my WW #9 @ Coffee 2 go - Thanks =)
Well sure. If you don't tell people it's hot, you're apt to get sued around here. Great share. I'm up at http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com
aww...looks yummy!
I have burned my tongue many, many times! I think I have only half my taste-buds that I started with!
It's all those hot foods!
LOve the label...Yummy..thanks for sharing
Oh, good thing I just had lunch! LOL I love all foods Asian in nature! They have to be on the mild side, though. My stomach doesn't take well to spicey.
I'm thinking take-out tonight! LOL
WW newbie - D :)
funny!yeah,i know the site.
hot blow huh!LOL
and on top says:
karakuchi soup kare
Hi Ghee, I forget you can read Japanese. I don't think I can recognize a single character.
I know "Karate" isn't that a Japanese word? :) Was it hard to learn it?
Love it! I sooo want to make some inappropriate comments. The door is wide open ... just begging me ... but I'm going to restrain myself!
Post a Comment