"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
How cool is this? I have never thought to take a pic of our shadows!! My WW is up, stop on by.Have a great Wednesday!
Great shadow shot!
Great pic! I was just teaching my daughter all about shawdows the other day! I will have to show her this one!
I never thought of a shot like this! Great capture and perfect for WW. Happy Wednesday! Mine is up!
Oooo, now that is a neat pic!!Mine is up!
What a cool photo! That's one for the computer desktop!
that is a great photo! I love that time of day, when the shaddows are long.
What a creative shot!
Another multi-reader - how cool. I told my husband that I wasn't the only one.It's National Oatmeal Month - have you had your oatmeal today?
Great shot! I will be looking for things like this with my new digital camera I got for Christmas. Come on over and visit my WW.
Love this shot Shoshana! cool effect! Happy WW :)
Great photo. I like taking this kind of pic.
Great Photo..this would look beautiful framed and hung up. Love it!
wow thats cool, ganda ng shdows.
I know you´ve been told this many times, but I have to agree:It IS cool! =)I know I´m way too late, but I hope you visit my WW nonetheless =)Thanks a lot!
ooooooooh! I am 'wordless'! Now I wanna go try that! Neat, neat, neat.
what a cool picture :)Sorry I am so late to visit - this week has been crazy!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
How cool is this? I have never thought to take a pic of our shadows!! My WW is up, stop on by.
Have a great Wednesday!
Great shadow shot!
Great pic! I was just teaching my daughter all about shawdows the other day! I will have to show her this one!
I never thought of a shot like this! Great capture and perfect for WW. Happy Wednesday! Mine is up!
Oooo, now that is a neat pic!!
Mine is up!
What a cool photo! That's one for the computer desktop!
that is a great photo! I love that time of day, when the shaddows are long.
What a creative shot!
Another multi-reader - how cool. I told my husband that I wasn't the only one.
It's National Oatmeal Month - have you had your oatmeal today?
Great shot! I will be looking for things like this with my new digital camera I got for Christmas.
Come on over and visit my WW.
Love this shot Shoshana! cool effect! Happy WW :)
Great photo. I like taking this kind of pic.
Great Photo..this would look beautiful framed and hung up.
Love it!
wow thats cool, ganda ng shdows.
I know you´ve been told this many times, but I have to agree:
It IS cool! =)
I know I´m way too late, but I hope you visit my WW nonetheless =)
Thanks a lot!
ooooooooh! I am 'wordless'!
Now I wanna go try that!
Neat, neat, neat.
what a cool picture :)
Sorry I am so late to visit - this week has been crazy!
Post a Comment