Wanna know?

I've always wondered what happens to the things confiscated in the airport? I didn't know until I went trolling to e-bay. Yeah, I know. You're probably thinking, "WTF! Where is a mother of five getting extra time to go on e-bay?" I have no idea, but you can bet my floor is not spotless. I am wearing socks to protect my good mood. Check this out! Click on the item numbers and read the descriptions.

I still think that my idea about the airport is neat. If the government implements it, then they wouldn't have to worry about knives problem. On the other hand, this e-bay guy will be out of business.

What I really want to know is, how do you get them knives and cork screws huh? Do I flash and bribe the "confiscator?" so I can get all those loot of knives. Is this the new pirating job? Hanging around airports to collect all the confiscated knives? Does this business involve a lot of dumpster diving? Coz, you know, if the profit margin is right, I'll send my minions to go for it!

Could I put in orders for confiscated rings instead? They're metals, and surely they must be taken off or dog knows what it could blow up! Here's another idea...I'd peddle BOBs. You know, B.O.B.* I hear people carry them and that they make the airport security take notice. Is there a market for slightly used, like new B.O.B anywhere? Could I build charity based on BOBs?


*Battery Operated Boyfriend

6 comments:

Jennboree said...

I don't really know why but a used B.O.B. just sounds SO DISGUSTING. Not like the thing can't be disinfected, but still...

Girlie said...

You understand this is all specculation on my part, as I sat in front of my monitor at midnight?

LOL.

I heard there's market for used underwear too....I got lots of those, when I used to be size 2...and it's barely used, as there's only one of me, and I had literally over 200 pairs.

T-girl said...

Ok, I looked at this and went... who actually BUYS a PILE of confiscated KNIVES!!! I mean what are you going to do with them... and why? LOL

Gross... confiscated BOBS... I think not! How do you explain that STD that crops up? LOL The only way to sterilise one (unless it is a OBS) is through chemical, no, I would need it boiled and boiled for weeks and even then... probably not going to happen. that is just one article you would want to have new and unused, maybe I am odd but to much of the last persons "aura" for me! LMAO

The breast pump wouldn't bug me, you can sterilize them, quite a common thing to find used and in consignment shops (you can even rent them from the hospital). Plus... my thought process (although probably wrong I know)... is any woman who would actually use and buy a breastpump probably is "ok!" LOL

T-girl said...

I over thought that BOB thing by WAY to much... thanks for that! LOL

Oh and the undies... I saw a bin one time at Goodwill of them! Another icky!!! There is not enough bleach in the world that would make me wear someone else's skivies! If I was poor and unable to buy new... well I would starve to buy some or go commando! LOL

Jennboree said...

Ewwwwwww..discharge!

*giggle*

T-girl said...

Could always try to make a tp wrap... absorbant and comfy! LMAO