"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
Hello there =) I know we have been exchanging comments and all, but I would I want to support your support literacy campaign. So, hi shoshana! =)Looking forward to following your blog the whole year =)
this is cool! godspeed.
This comment is in support of literacy. :)
Great idea. Hope I haven't missed the boat by only clicking over here today.I just love your blog template. The header thingy (umm whatever the technical term for the 'bit at the top' is) is just gorgeous!
hmmm....Over the top?
De-lurking to say, "Hello" because I just love spending other people's money, especially when it's for a great cause ;o)
Literacy is a great cause!Education = freedomSo here's my dollar. Can the same person comment twice?-Shevon
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hello there =) I know we have been exchanging comments and all, but I would I want to support your support literacy campaign. So, hi shoshana! =)
Looking forward to following your blog the whole year =)
this is cool! godspeed.
This comment is in support of literacy. :)
Great idea. Hope I haven't missed the boat by only clicking over here today.
I just love your blog template. The header thingy (umm whatever the technical term for the 'bit at the top' is) is just gorgeous!
hmmm....Over the top?
De-lurking to say, "Hello" because I just love spending other people's money, especially when it's for a great cause ;o)
Literacy is a great cause!
Education = freedom
So here's my dollar. Can the same person comment twice?
-Shevon
Post a Comment