Wordless Wednesday Vol. 6

This is me, always multi-tasking.


On another note...

It's a whole lot scary to buy gummy candy vitamins so my child would take some, only to find out how great tasting it really is. DS3 was whining for more as I frantically thought of places to hide the rest of it. I love it. It's sour and taste just like candy.

It's a good thing that it doesn't contain iron, in case of overdose I guess. In fact, I cannot find any infant vitamins with iron recently. Seems like most stores I frequented have ran out.

Honestly, I am wondering if the makers of this vitamins have mistakenly forgotten the vitamins and went for candy only instead.


Get the code here.

More Wednesday participants here.

13 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I agree with you there. Thanks for visiting.

Anonymous said...

wow!this is nice!is it a pcture?a frame?sorry,inosente talaga ako and i wonder how you made it :)

Anonymous said...

Thank God gave you two hands. Happy Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's the other way around and the gummy bear actually contains all those vitamins already. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Excellent picture!

And that candy vitamins sounds like an excellent idea, why not combine things.

BTW: come on over and warm yourself at our flaming new blog look and have a drink. It's supposed to be temporary, just to get rid of the Santa, but I'm not sure, maybe I grow too fond of it... *lol*

Unknown said...

Excellent picture... I love the effect. And the candy vitamins are a great idea as well!

Please visit my WW #8 @ Coffee 2 go - thank you =)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture. Love the effects.

Anonymous said...

Cool pic Shoshana.... wow talk about multi-tasking hehe! Happy WW :)

Ingrid said...

A very special picture !

I am against these artificial vitamines I mean when you eat fruits and vegetables regularly, there is enough in it.

Sandra said...

great picture!

Anonymous said...

i having hard time taking meds, if all pills are ike gummy bears then it will be easier for me to take them :)

Unknown said...

thats a great post..I love your blog..will be back to read

Anonymous said...

what a great talent shan!such a work of art!!

gawa mo?ang galing ah!sana na-gets ko post mo..hehe!nagre-incarnate yata ako.

nice post!