Thursday Thirteen #12


Out of all the movies I've seen last year, these are my 13 top picks. It's the movie that made it worth while to hire babysitter so DH and I can date. In no particular order...
  1. Something New -Simon Baker


  2. 16 Blocks - Bruce Willis


  3. Failure to Launch - Matthew McConaughey


  4. Mission Impossible 3 -Tom Cruise


  5. The DaVinci Code -Tom Hanks


  6. The Lake House - Keanu Reeves


  7. The Devil Wears Prada - Meryl Streep


  8. Superman Returns - Brandon Routh


  9. Little Miss Sunshine - Greg Kinnear


  10. Crank - Jason Statham


  11. Casino Royale - Daniel Craig


  12. The Guardian - Ashton Kutcher


  13. Fly Boys - James Franco

Honorable Mentions:

  1. The Departed - Leonardo DiCaprio

  2. Stranger Than Fiction - Will Ferrel

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

11 comments:

louann said...

I would definitley put The Devil Wears Prada on my list too -- My boss creates the same emotional "rush" teehee.
I'm sure my son would put Superman Returns on his list! =)

Caylynn said...

Great list! Superman Returns was a great movie, although it was weird and sad seeing someone other than Christopher Reeve as Superman.

Happy T13. :)

T-girl said...

I am not sure I can watch the superman one, Christopher Reeves just IS Superman to me. I like Failure to Launch also. Of all those I have seen TWO... and not one of them featured Tom Cruise, I have boycotted him since he married Mimi Rodgers and I saw an interview and he was talking trash about his ring! LOL

Miss Lee said...

I have seen about half of the things on your list... I don't know why people dislike the Superman Returns movie. True, the story is very very simple. Just about Superman returning and saving the world again. But the effects were awesome, right?

The Da Vinci Code...well...the book is WAY better. :)

I so wanna see the devil wears prada and casino royale!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Of those I have only seen Superman Returns, but I enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!You`ve seen lots of movies!I think you are updated in so many things :) unlike me,have no time to even watch a dvd,but trying to get time to blog.

Its been a while,Shoshana!Happy new year!!

Anonymous said...

okay, I need to get out coz I've only seen Superman Returns....which was awesome! Great list Shoshana, gonna have to check them out.... I've been meaning to see #5 and honourable mention #2 for the longest time! Happy T13!

John Holland said...

I've only seen 16 Blocks and Superman on your list. For some reason I didn't see too many movies this year.

My 13 are up.

Jennboree said...

I haven't seen a movie at a theater in about a year. Sad. But I have watched Anchorman at least 15 times!

Anonymous said...

Soooo jealous that you have time to watch movies ... or, maybe I should say I'm so jealous you have the ENERGY to watch movies. Me? Not so much ... sigh

Sanna said...

Shosh, please tell me how you find the time to go to the cinema with your husband when you're having 5 kids, do the housework, read A LOT and all the other stuff. It's amazing!!