"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
Wordless Wednesday Vol. 6
[Note - added 1-31-2007]
No children or pets were harmed in the making of this picture. He actually got what he needed. Check it out, click on the picture itself (or here) to link to the story about this feet on the chair.
This is nothing compared to when he piled a step stool on top of the folding chair which was on top of the train table with him on tippy-toes on top of it reaching for something. Sadly, no picture, I was afraid he'll fall down.
He was 2.5 years when he thought of that...just after he put togetjer a computer keyboaard, mouse and made the computer work after I had dismantled it.
Fantastic Five, boys are fun, but my heart gets a lot of work-out for being scared about one thing or the other!
Local Girl, he's trying to do my laundry!
Friday's Child, I agree. Except he was quite steady here, so I ran for the camera. I think my husband took this picture. He did this a million times, never fell off once.
Rose, yes, me too!
Addie, camera was the last thing on my mind the first time, afterwards, I just get running for one and took pictures of it. Unless I am really scared.
27 comments:
This is nothing compared to when he piled a step stool on top of the folding chair which was on top of the train table with him on tippy-toes on top of it reaching for something. Sadly, no picture, I was afraid he'll fall down.
He was 2.5 years when he thought of that...just after he put togetjer a computer keyboaard, mouse and made the computer work after I had dismantled it.
I love my kids piggie toes. What is it about boys- my two are little daredevils as well.
What in the world was he trying to reach? Did he get it?
Oops! A little bit dangerous.
Mine is up too.
Oh no, I was thinking don't fall.
OMG ... you were brave enough to get this far for a picture. Camera would have been the last thing on my mind!!!! Thanks for sharing and happy WW.
Come see my daughter's close encounter!!!
I love sweet feet and I loved yourmovie review below!
very sweet!
That looks precarious; I hope nobody was injured in the making of this picture. LOL.
Oooh, how cute!! Look at those pudgy toes!!
LOVE the reflection shot!!
I love his toes! And I bet he keeps you on your toes, too.
Cute piggies! :O)Happy WW!
That picture is really cool.
-Shevon
I LOVE these sweet feet!! How absolutely adorable!!
His,
Mrs. U
*shock* Scary situation! Brave little boy (with sweet feet)
Ah, teaching him well. Laundry is an important task. He should have it down by bachelorhood! LOL Great shot! D :)
its a good thing he didn't fell down.
whenever i told my son he needs to do some chores, he would ask me if he will get paid for it. HA!
Fantastic Five, boys are fun, but my heart gets a lot of work-out for being scared about one thing or the other!
Local Girl, he's trying to do my laundry!
Friday's Child, I agree. Except he was quite steady here, so I ran for the camera. I think my husband took this picture. He did this a million times, never fell off once.
Rose, yes, me too!
Addie, camera was the last thing on my mind the first time, afterwards, I just get running for one and took pictures of it. Unless I am really scared.
Amy, thank you for mentioning the movie review below. It's my only second movie out this year. Unlike PUlP, I stayed awake through the whole thing.
Ascender, thank you!
Donna, LOL. No one was injured.
Beckie, he is very smart, and stubborn too.
Karen, thank you!
Mert, he got the cutest dimples on a luscious cheeks too!
Shevon, thank you!
Mrs. U, thank you! He is adorable.
Sanni, Shock was the first time, resigned after the 20th times.
FelineFrisky,yes! I hope he still does laundry when he's teenage!
JO, he never fell down on the laundry thing. I think he's half gazelle.
i remember my niece, its very hard to ask for a favor but later she always volunteer on washing the dishes and she use the chair just like your son :)
i sooo love this pix! ang cuute nya!nice shot!pang advertisement ang dating.;0)keep it up shan!
Love that picture...too cute!!!
Never mind about what he was doing up that chari -- those toes are the pudgiest littlest fat toes! Cutie!
Sweet photos! I like this one since it is both cute and artistic as well!
Lovely toes :)
indeed she's clever lil baby :)
Happy weekend Shos.
yikes, I feel woozy just looking at that!! :/
LOVE that reflection of the feet!!!
Post a Comment