My Photo Hunt #14 - Technology


Grab the Photo Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.


Technololgy is sometimes good for children. It makes them learn things we would never have learned at their age. At least not in my generation, because even if we wanted to, some tech didn't exist yet.

DS2 managed to put together the mouse, monitor, keyboard so he could play on the computer. He was almost 2 years old when he did this. I dismantled my old computer because he was always playing. It's an advantage. It's also a time-sucker...like when I play around with my blog template because the other one's getting old.

Look at the last picture: There's always the artistic pursuit if technology don't pan out.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone was having a lot of fun learning new technology! That last photo is a riot!

Ingrid said...

When I think when I were a kid ! It's amazing the progress we made last century ! and there will come more. I like it and am not afraid at all about new things, as most of other people in my generation.

Anonymous said...

hehe cute shots Shoshana :) Nice new template, I thought I made a wrong turn coming to your blog :) Happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Awww how sweet! I really like that second one.

Mine is up too.

T-girl said...

ROTFLMAO... very cute!!! I like the last one... he looks so innocent like "yes Mommy I am busy but if you would like I can give you an explaination as to what we are doing!" Very cute!

Lux said...

Little ones pick up on technology so quickly! Wonderful photos!

Anonymous said...

my little on was about 2 when he was taught how to use the computer - he loved playing the games on it ;)

Caylynn said...

Very cool! So cute. :) It's amazing how quickly children pick up anything to do with technology!

Have a good weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not at all surprised since kids suppose to learn quickly so why not technology too? It's in the nature thankfully :-)

But that doesn't make the photos less CUTE! Kids are just so darn cute when they do stuff that mostly grownups is expected to do.

Why aren't we grownups equally cute? *lol*

Harlot said...

Lovely pics Shosh!

Anonymous said...

awwww they're so cute!

my daughter also loves playing in the computer!

Girlie said...

Noreen, I can't go to your link. Can you give me the fixed link? Thank you for visiting.

You also have the same name as my sister.

someone else said...

What cuteness! They catch on to these things so soon.

I like your new header on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh this was totally a great pleasure to view!!!

Awesome.

Mine's posted.
Hope to see you there soon.

Happy weekend.

Biker Betty said...

What cute technology pics. They will really appreciate technology as they get older. My two do. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

Teena in Toronto said...

So that's how you are supposed to wear 'em!

Mine's up :)

Cuidado said...

My youngest (21 years) told me this summer he can't imagine life before computers. Amazing isn't it. Really cute set.

PowersTwinB said...

My favorite photo so far today! (and I've been out and about visiting lol) the technology of the headphones and the kids! just too cute! My photo is up, please come and visit

Anonymous said...

i like the p icture number 4, the headset, looks like the ear of mickey. find that missing mickey! cute boy!

srp said...

They look adorable. And yes the artistic pursuit is always something to fall back on... if the internet is down.
Mine is up too.

PastormacsAnn said...

These are great! I'm amazed at how computer saave my kids are. Good choice for the Hunt.

Unknown said...

So sweet - we should have mentioned the diapers as well =)

I like your new header, but I´m missing your beautiful pictures of the former header a bit... =)