** Pick 12 books - one for each month of 2007 - that you've been wanting to read (have been on your "To Be Read" list) for 6 months or longer, but haven't gotten around to.
** Then, starting January 1, 2007, read one of these books from your list each month, ending December 31, 2007. :o)
Note: Green font colors means, I finish reading the book.
1. Sticks & Scones - Diane Mott Davidson
2. The Cereal Murders - Diane Mott Davidson
3. Catering to Nobody - Diane Mott Davidson
4. The Last Suppers - Diane Mott Davidson
5. Red Lily - Nora Roberts
6. London's Perfect Scoundrel - Suzanne Enoch
7. Beginning with Baby - Christie Ridgway
8. A Family Christmas - Carrie Alexander
9. Killer Takes All - Erica Spindler
10. Testing Miss Toogood - Stella Cameroon
11. Taking a Chance - Janice Kay Johnson
12. The Lonely Girls Club - Suzanne Forster
I am a month late posting this...we'll see how I do. I noticed that my two little boys at home are wanting more and more of my time. They love to read and wants to show off to Mommy. I am already reading a whole lot of Dora, Berenstein Bears, Little Bears, Blues Blues, Spot and the likes. I wonder if I might have to change my TBR list to suit their needs. Maybe I can do a trade off of 20 childrens book per title I have to trade.

1 comment:
I know it's not TBR, but I found an Emily Giffin book, so I'll probably trade some of my title. She's on my TBR, though not on my pile. :)
Post a Comment