Dang! If I should met myself then, I'd tell that girl that she's hot. She should be happy with herself. Now, numerous pounds, 6 pregnancies later, I'm truly "fat". Now, I am working on being "happy" with the now. Tomorrow will take care of itself...body-wise.
"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child."
-- Henry Ward Beecher
My Photo Hunt Vol. 13 - Memories
Looking back, there's lessons to be learned, foremost of which is to be happy with yourself. I've always thought of myself as either too thin, and then too fat! Here in these pictures below, 2 years before I got pregnant with DD, I thought I was really fat. I almost didn't want to take these pictures. My husband insisted, saying I was the most beautiful girl in the world. I didn't believe him of course. I am glad for the pictures now though.
Dang! If I should met myself then, I'd tell that girl that she's hot. She should be happy with herself. Now, numerous pounds, 6 pregnancies later, I'm truly "fat". Now, I am working on being "happy" with the now. Tomorrow will take care of itself...body-wise.
Dang! If I should met myself then, I'd tell that girl that she's hot. She should be happy with herself. Now, numerous pounds, 6 pregnancies later, I'm truly "fat". Now, I am working on being "happy" with the now. Tomorrow will take care of itself...body-wise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
Funny how that works huh? I remember being a skinny twig girl back in the day thinking, "Omg, I need a size six I am such a COW!" NOW, I would just be happy to get back down to a 10/12! LOL Not that I am particularly "fat" but I am not exactly healthy either! I like this post good one, we all need to love ourselves more!!!
Hugs- T
Wow Shoshana, ang sexy mo, grabe, I'm not kidding. What a long legged too...
Don't worry, as long as you won't give up, your figure will be back to normal.
Wow you were smokin' hot. I wish I looked that good before I had my babies.
Good memories.
Shoshanna - these pics are soooo hot! And I guess you are still hot now... it´s not only the body... have a look at the way you move =)
San
P.S.: Please visit my Hunt - Thanks a lot =)
Wow Shoshana! Nice shots, you look like you were on a magazine shoot! Happy Saturday :)
Time makes memories and yours are beautiful.
What I notice is your beautiful hair!
Lovely photos
Happy Saturday
Mine's up too
L
Great photos. They look like photos for a magazine shoot. I'm sure you still look your best. Being a mom always makes a woman bloom in a nice way. Thanks for sharing. Mine is up too.
You could be a model!
I agree with skittles!!! Mine is up too at http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/
Check you out, you Vixen!
Isn't ridiculous how tough we were on ourselves when young and now we'd do anything just to have perky boobs again?
Love your long hair there. Not practical now, huh? What with finding the time to wash it and comb it.
Great pictures. And I know what you mean. I wasn't happy with my body in college because I thought I was too skinny. Now after two pregnancies and 39 years old, I would love to just lose 20 pounds.
Ah yes, to be back those years before the kids and those extra pounds. I'd make it a resolution but it usually doesn't work out, so just trying to eat healthy. (and get my mom to stop baking)
I don't think I ever had courage to wear a bikini.
Mine is up too.
I was just thinking this same thing the other day! But no matter my weight I never did have such gorgeous long hair!
It's hard to be content with where we are at, but we sure must try. Thanks for sharing this memory and have a great weekend.
I agree, those pics really are great. I've never had the confidence to even wear a bikini, much less let someone take pictures of me in one!
Regardless of how thin or heavy I've been, I've never been happy with my weight. I get more accepting as I get older.
Mine's up too :)
Hi Shosha, I’m back again. I learned a lesson from you eh. I think I should be happy and contented of what I am now. I started not to like picture taking and I don’t smile a lot as I used to. Just IF, I will get back my old figure after 5 to 10 years from now, meaning for 10 years I am unhappy?
Thanks again for this entry.
This post answers my question about your 5 kids...now I know why.
At first I thought those pictures were taken from a magazine.
You looked great then, and I bet you look great now - only different! Also, you have some beautiful children to show for it!
Well, being bigger now is worth it. I have 5 beautiful children to show for it.
I was just thinking that I'd be really upset if I got bigger anyway, and I don't have pregnancies to blame for it. :)
hot pictures! Memories like that should make you smile but I'm sure that the "now" memories will make you smile even more =)
Wow! You had a model-body.
Don't worry about how you look now. I'm sure you're the loveliest woman in your husband's eyes, and that's what matters the most. :)
Post a Comment