Out of all the 63 books I've read last year, I decided to pick the top 13 from the list. As usual, they're in no particular order because I can't decid which goes where. Some books are more powerful than others, but my list below took me away for 3-10+ hours it took me to finish them. Ten hours plus being the audio books I got instead of the text.
1. Tatiana and Alexander by Paulinna Simons
2. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
3. The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCollough
4. Kiss Me, Annabelle by Eloisa James
5. The Curious Indident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
6. Wild Swan by Jung Chan
7. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
8. Into The Storm by Suzanne Brockmann
9. The Secret Life of Bess by Sue Monk Kidd
10. Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah
11. Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
12. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
13. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory




Honorable mention:
*Daddy Long-Legs by Jean Webster
*The Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez *Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
*Anybody Out There? by Marian Keys
*Rachel's Holiday by Marian Keys
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

22 comments:
Hey girl sobrang hilig mo talga sa books. :) dami ata anyan.
Btw, tanggap mo ba email ko?
I love booklists! I've read some of those, but I'll defenitely check out the others!
My TT has 13 words to describe me.
I have read the Red Tent and Five People You Meet in Heaven. I remember my mother reading The Thorn Birds. I should check it out!
My tt13 is movies.
I haven't read any of those yet but I'm sure to get to some of them. Right now I have 5 classics on my to read list.
Great list! I love reading. I haven't read any of the books on yur list, but I have read other books by some of those authors.
Happy T13. :)
Very good list! My Mommie loved The Poisonwood Bible!
Wow you're a book aficionado! One day, I will have more time to read interesting books like that :) Happy T13!
I love, love LOVE Suzanne Brockmann.
Emily Giffen and I graduated together in college, although I'm sure neither one of us had any idea who the other one was at the time.
Very good list. I haven't read one of them, but they sound interesting.
I'm up too. Please visit my blog and have fun.
Happy TT,
Sonny
I will excercise for comments!
Hello there! I like this thurs. 13! makikisali narin ako...turuan mo ako pls...thanks!
wow!63 books?i wonder how you manage to do that! :)
btw,im passing you a tag,Shoshana.pls try to check it out if you have time :)thanx!!
Hello Jenny. Thursday thirteen is fun. It's easy too. Just come up with any 13 things about any thing.
Be sure to tell kung naka join ka na.
Hi Ethel, yeah, talagang gaga ako sa libro.
My love affair with book started when I was 3 or 4 with a book about Polanito the Ant.
I just saw the e-mail Ethel. Salamat po. Will write in a moment.
Hei!!!
I envy you for having time to read books. I wish I could read much more. The only time I could read is before I go to sleep and I limit myself to just 1 chapter kung hindi, naku, hindi ako matutulog. (may sleeping disorder ako).
I will try to buy some books in your list.
I wish I could read more too! I have read #9 and I want to start #2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your kiddos are adorable!
Hey!
I know it’s been a long time since I’ve visited. I know, I know. Don’t hate me or anything of the sort. I’ve been busy! I’ve been so busy in fact that I even changed my blog, my blog address, my writing and allll that other stuff that I used to do during my blogging days. I’m back! Here’s my new address. I hope you swing by and let me know what you think of the changes! http://mywayorthefinger.blogspot.com (previously http://observeandanalyze.blogspot.com)
Your kickass friend,
Alethegoodsoul
PS
Don’t forget to change your bookmark! I swear I’ll be updating more regularly now! *grin*
Wow! 63! And you have 5 kids. I only have 3 and the books that I want to read are starting to pile up high.
With your 5 kids around and yet you still find time to read books and blog at the same time.
I don't even know I had that many. I just kept listing as I finished them. It's really easy. All you have to do to read that many books is sleep about 3-4 hours every day.
I read when my kids are sleeping, or when they're in school and my babies are napping. I read EVERY WHERE. I'd read in between red traffic lights if I could, but I've actually tried this, and the book was so engrossing...I didn't have an accident or anything, but we're not doing that now.
:)
The perfect situation would be if I could read and listen to a different book on audio while I am preparing dinner.
I haven't mastered that yet, but I'm working towards it. :)
This post reminds me that I have to catch up on my readings as well! 63 books in a year is quite a feat. I hope to read some of the books in your list. :)
Girl, dihins mo talaga ako pinalagpas sa TAGay na 'to.
Well, well sasagutin ko 'to sa wednesday na hehhehe
wow! what a truly precious moment caught in action.
Post a Comment