"There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child." -- Henry Ward Beecher
That clicker looks bigger than the baby! CUTE!!! Happy WW!!!
Uh oh ... is that indicative of the future? lol
Caption: "Aha! I finally got it away from Dad!" :-)
Awesome..already taking control..great pic
starting young eh! hehe...very cute :) I forgot it was Wednesday!!! I thought it was still Tuesday %) I didn't have a pic ready this week :( Oh well, I'll jump in next week. Happy WW!
That's about how mine started out...LOL!
starting young! hahawhat a cutie =)
haha, ang cute. halos mansinlaki lang sila ng remote. mukhang enjoy sya sa panonood ng tv.
cute kid! cute smile! i have a question in my recent post. can u join the discussion?thanks!
First it's the remote, then it's the telephone, next it's the computer! Great photo!
cutie!
A guess . . .baby boy?Happy WW!
Wow, kids are picking up technology earlier than ever before! LOL!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
That clicker looks bigger than the baby! CUTE!!! Happy WW!!!
Uh oh ... is that indicative of the future? lol
Caption: "Aha! I finally got it away from Dad!"
:-)
Awesome..already taking control..great pic
starting young eh! hehe...very cute :) I forgot it was Wednesday!!! I thought it was still Tuesday %) I didn't have a pic ready this week :( Oh well, I'll jump in next week. Happy WW!
That's about how mine started out...LOL!
starting young! haha
what a cutie =)
haha, ang cute. halos mansinlaki lang sila ng remote. mukhang enjoy sya sa panonood ng tv.
cute kid! cute smile!
i have a question in my recent post. can u join the discussion?
thanks!
First it's the remote, then it's the telephone, next it's the computer!
Great photo!
cutie!
A guess . . .baby boy?
Happy WW!
Wow, kids are picking up technology earlier than ever before! LOL!
Post a Comment